“Wrong Pizza with 1 piece missing” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian, Bar, Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Hamilton, Canada
“Wrong Pizza with 1 piece missing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I ordered an all meat pizza. When I went to pick it up after 20 mins. they stated it wasn't ready yet and would only be another couple mins. 10 mins. later the girl handed me my pizza and told me there was a piece missing because they dropped it. Being pressed for time I said just give it to me and paid for it. After returning to my room I found out my pizza was vegetarian. I returned it and they offered me another pizza but I was on my way to a show. After some hesitation they finally gave me my money back. They not only forgot my order they tried to give me someone elses pizza with a piece missing. They will never see me again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit and order. Management and Staff apologize that your order was not satisfactory on the first try. A replacement was offered when you indicated the pizza was not made to your satisfaction, and a refund was issued as a final resolution. We are sorry that you were still not satisfied with your experience. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Aurora, Canada
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

What a fabulous dinner we had here tonight. The GEO salad was so refreshing and the free range stuff chicken was unlike anything we ever tasted before. The food here tastes so different and it's so delicious. You can;t go wrong. And the price was reasonable. Thanks to Norma Jean too for taking such great care of us and for recommending the blueberry muffin martini!.

Peter from Aurora

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recient experience with us at the Grape & Olive. We apprciate your wonderful words, and we will pass on the mention to Norma Jean. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Orillia, Canada
“Quality and Friendly Service Unsurpassed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed an Alumni Event at the Grape and Olive this evening. The food was its usual excellent quality, and the friendliness of the staff and the attentive service were overwhelming. We were made to feel so appreciated and welcomed! Steve, the Manager, went out of his way to ensure that our dining experience was memorable and all that we hoped it would to be! We can heartily recommend the Grape and Olive to anyone living, or traveling through this area. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much to the Chef, Steve, and the rest of the dining room staff for a lovely evening and exceptional taste delights. Well done!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your wonderful feedback with regards to your experience. We are so happy that you could join us for our Alumni Event, and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on this event and your past experiences with us. We thank you for your continued patronage and support. We will pass along your feedback to the team members mentioned. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Wedding Reception!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Group of us were there two mornings for breakfast. Service and food was very good. Sunday Brunch was very good, but cost was a bit pricey. It would have been nice to get toast without having to order it. Overall good food experience.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are so glad that you had an enjoyable experience and we hope to see you back again soon!
Ontario
“A wonderful treat with great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant has a very unique atmosphere, beautiful simple decor and great service. The special that night was steak with seasonal vegetables, including a soup or salad, for 38$. It was well worth the price because the meat was cooked to perfection, the vegetables were tasty, and it beautifully presented. The Grape and Olive has an interesting Martini menu as well. The evening entertainment was great too...

Visited September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post such nice comments! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon.