“Skip this place” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Windsor, Canada
“Skip this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We did not enjoy this restaurant. We found the service to be slow and not very helpful. We asked the waitress for utensils, she said okay and then went and cleared a dirty table while we sat there with food and no knives and forks. The manager did not seem too concerned with our complaints, and offered nothing to change our minds.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Extremely RUDE Service, So-So Food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

I visited this restaurant in August when my family and I visited Perce for our summer vacation. We had just arrived in Perce when we found this patio and figured it would be a great place to stop and eat in the sun with the kids. Wrong.

When we entered the restaurant, we were told abruptly (in French) that there was no room inside (before saying hello), and as I gestured toward the patio, I was waved off in that direction. We found a seat on the patio, understanding that they were probably busy, and let the kids play on the swings while we waited...and waited...and waited.

In the meantime, the servers, who were all older, angry-looking women, made their way to and from other tables, even handing out menus to the table next to us who were seated long after we were. We continued to wait. I went into the restaurant to see if there was something I was missing, in case I was supposed to let them know we were here, and I was again angrily dismissed from the restaurant with a "You will be served out there!"

I returned to the table, and waited again for our menus. We would have left if we weren't so tired, and if our kids weren't being entertained on the swings. Finally the menus arrived, and our orders were taken and food was delivered with the same angry, put-out attitude. A lovely welcome to Perce.

Unfortunately, we found that this attitude is not exclusive to this restaurant. There are shop owners, whale watching tour salesmen, and other servers around the town with similar attitudes. Certainly not all, but sadly, too many for such a beautiful place.

• Visited August 2011