“Best pub ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Pembroke Pines
“Best pub ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is not your average pub. Many entrees on this extensive menu rival the best restaurants. If in Gan you must try this place, if you can get in!

Visited July 2014

“We liked the restaurant last yr but not this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had a Cajun wrap that was okay with soup which was good. My husband had a beef sandwich which was okay. My daughter had a very poor shepards pie. It looked and tasted poor. It came with cooked vegetables that tasted as if they were cooked in a cup of salt. Maybe it's a new cook? Atmosphere an waitress good.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best BBQ Sauce EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Was in lately to my favourite pub. I just love their home made BBQ sauce so I had to tell their Chef Dave how much I like it and that he should really bottle it and sell it. I really truly believe that it is worth coming here just to try their BBQ sauce. I boasted it so much that he came out and gave me my very own take home container of it! What a friendly guy, and he really puts thought, care and effort into everything he makes. And not mention that he also puts an effort in to make A LOT of the menu items GLUTEN FREE!

I come here any chance I get, you should too!

Gananoque, Canada
“our favourite pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have been to the Stonewater many times and recommend it highly to others. However their current menu incarnation is a big boring for us gluten free/carb free diners.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brighton
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I had to most incredible lunch there, the meatloaf was unbelievable as were the chicken fingers. Gourmet style with down home portions.

Visited July 2014