“Breakfast before the cruise” 4 of 5 stars

1 (613) 382-3083
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 40 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Canadian, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: BEST PIZZA IN TOWN - Pizza "Second To None"Downtown Patio, heart of the CityDELIVERY in and out-of townGroups/Buses Welcome!!!
New South Wales, Australia
“Breakfast before the cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here by chance, before cruising the 1000 Islands. Breakfast board out front said special breakfast $4.99, thought we would give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised with the food & coffee. Very nice & cheap. I haven't eaten there before, but would recommend breakfast. We are travelling through Gananoque, and probably won't eat here again, but I would definitely recommend breakfast....

Visited May 2013

Kingston, Canada
“Best pizza around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Moroni's simply makes the best pizza available in this area.Sauce is fantastic and toppings are plentiful.
Restaurant needs a major cleaning, bathroom is usually unclean, poorly equipped and entire place often smells musty.
With 1 choice of draft beer leaves little selection.
BUT THE PIZZA IS THE BEST

Visited January 2013
155GenManager, Manager at Moroni Restaurant & Tavern, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Paul, Thank you. We are glad that you enjoy the pizza here. We work very hard at making it the best. You concerns are being heard. We are working on rectifying this situation. Thank you for your comments.
Ottawa, Canada
“great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I ordered the Pizza special, it was great. Even the crust was good enough to eat. Generous toppings and cheese. The lady server was good to me, very friendly... The Pizza is home aid, you can tell. I was visiting from Kingston to see family, I would recommend the Pizza to anyone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gananoque, Canada
“Worried to ever return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went out for lunch with a few of my co-workers in august 2012. I ordered a hot chicken sandwich which was quite tasty which came with fries. The fries were good as well(nothing special just lots of salt) Unforgettably before i could finish my sandwich I had almost choked 3 bones. I did not say anything but I was not impressed. This is NOT a safe place to eat. I live in gananoque and will Not be returning and I will recommend Not going to this place to anyone I know.

I returned 2 months later to give them another chance. Ordered a prime rib sandwich with mashed potatoes...It tasted good but I found a bone in my sandwich again...Never Again

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, New York
“Good place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food and portions were good. It could use a little larger number of wait staff. Still, I would recommend it.

Visited September 2012