The good: beautiful place, friendly staff, comfortable rooms. In the lobby there's the cutest tea/coffee cabinet I've ever seen.
- Our son had a sofa bed but no sheets, so he had to sleep directly on the mattress under a light cover. (We could have called the staff, but it was pretty late when we found out the problem, and we didn't want to disturb anyone.)
- The air conditionning is loud. You can't turn it off since it's centralized, I guess most North American people are OK with that, but my wife and my son had trouble sleeping with that noise.
- We knew that there was no breakfast, however we were told on arriving that there was some cake available in the morning. Well, we came down at 9am there was nothing left... Not a big deal but good to know.
All in all it was far from a bad experience, it was just a bit disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique hotel accommodations feature 12 exquisite air-conditioned rooms and lodging, and provide bed and breakfast. Each room includes a private ensuite bathroom and unique décor – some offering whirlpool bathtubs and working fireplaces for the perfect getaway vacation or romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Victoria Rose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Rose Inn Gananoque, Ontario, Canada