We had a fun 2-night stay at the inn. When we arrived they erroneously had us down for only one night, so we went up to our room while they checked to see what they could do. They called us back and said that we could stay in our room the next night or move to a "suite" - which the receptionist highly recommended so we chose that option. The next day they moved our bags while we were out and we ended up in a house next door with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a 12-seat dining table, living room, fireplace, etc. Felt like we were royalty for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies what was originally the Gananoque Carriage Works. Today the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada