Overall the ganaoque inn was a very positive experience. The room was very clean and the bathroom was spacious with a nice tub and good water pressure. The watermark restaurant was awesome the food was excellent. My only disappointment was the service. The servers were not very friendly and they did not seem to know anything about the menu. Another issue was the spa receptionist I found her to be not friendly at all and very rude towards me. It seemed like if I asked her a question it appear as those I was inconveniencing her. In a day that customer service is everything I feel as though she shd be coached on how to deal with people. I would fer surly go back to the inn because overall was a positive experience however I would not go back to their spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies what was originally the Gananoque Carriage Works. Today the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada