My wife and I stayed here Oct 27 and 28th, our yearly staycation in Gananoque.
We stayed in the the Caverly cottage, a short walk from the main inn. Beautiful large suites could have been a little cleaner though. Breakfast which was included was ok. What really stood out was our meal in The Watermark restaurant...absolutely superb! Lamb and rissoto cooked perfectly. Great front desk staff as always.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies what was originally the Gananoque Carriage Works. Today the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites making it the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Island, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Stentorian NV, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.