My partner and I stayed here Oct 14th and 15th, our first time spending any significant time in Gananoque. The inn's location is gorgeous and it's very well established. It has been there a long time but the additions are so tasteful and the maintenance is first class so that it feels warm without feeling "old". We really appreciated the front desk staff and restaurant staff that we came in contact with, every one of them pleasant and helpful.
The one room service meal we had was very promptly delivered and enjoyable.
Having found this place, it's the only place in Gananoque we'd consider coming back to. All I can say to them is a big thank-you for making a special two days even more special!
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- The Gananoque Hotel
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies what was originally the Gananoque Carriage Works. Today the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites making it the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Island, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.