Clean, quiet, excellent service, great view. Vegan dinner was ordered prior to arrival, am sure they could do it at a moments notice, it was equal to any big city Vegan food. It was simply outstanding and made our stay there exceptional. Relatively new room, motel style, along the water, a motel/hotel feel that is detached from the Inn. Parking for these rooms was near our room and they give you your own spot with your room number painted on it. Breakfast was a different story, service continued to be excellent and the view from the dining room/terrace makes it special, however it's basic fare, bland and boring. If you enjoy your breakfasts more than the convenience and the view, and want to eat something that has taste, suggest you go into town and purchase a greasy spoon special or find a place that offers something creative. If you want to swim, you'd better be an open water swimmer and bring your wetsuit, or go west along the the waterfront to the lovely little town beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, the Gananoque Inn & Spa occupies what was originally the Gananoque Carriage Works. Today the historic and charming Inn provides two river front restaurants, private docking, waterfront accommodation, and fireplace and Jacuzzi suites. The Inn is the perfect location from which to explore the 1000 Islands, the nearby UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and Kingston Fortifications. Golf, fishing, island tours, kayaking, cycling, summer theatre and shopping are just a few of the nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Gananoque Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gananoque Hotel Gananoque
- Gananoque Bed Breakfast
- The Gananoque Inn And Spa Ontario, Canada