“Okay, I gues” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque

You added Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   550 King St East, Gananoque, Ontario K7G 1H2 CA, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Gananoque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lakeside in Eastern Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I were on our way to the states for a few days and decided to make a one night stop in Gananoque. We didn't have a reservation but we had checked online before we left to see where there was availability so we knew the Howard Johnson had rooms.

I wish I had got the name of the woman who checked us in, unfortunately I didn't but I have to say that she was so pleasant and had the most welcoming smile. She was friendly, polite and professional and when we came down for breakfast the next morning, there she was again and still smiling.

Admittedly, after we checked in and were on our way to our room, we were a little worried looking at the outside of the hotel BUT ... when we opened the door to our room, we were pleasantly surprised. It looks like they've just done renovations at this location because the inside of the room did not match the outside of the hotel.

We had a great bed and while the décor/colour of the room usually doesn't make a difference to us, it was very modern. We had two minor concerns about the room we were in, but we didn't voice them to anyone. The first is lighting. With the renovations, pot/spot lights have been put in the ceiling so there are no bedside lamps. Probably not a big deal to some people but I'm a reader so my husband was trying to cover his head with the blankets because the pot/spot light was glaring down into his eyes. The other concern was the noise from the street. The room we were in was at the back on the side, I think it might have been room 215. There is a very busy street that runs right beside that room. I'm sure if we had said something we could have been moved to another room but it was only for one night so we didn't bother.

The General Manager for this location is Keyur Patel, if by chance you read this review, please extend our sincere gratitude to the woman who checked us in the evening of June 26. She was a very lovely lady.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque

Address: 550 King St East, Gananoque, Ontario K7G 1H2 CA, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Gananoque
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Gananoque
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Gananoque
Gananoque Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque Ontario, Canada

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn Gananoque, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.