“Great food, good prices, a gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 60 Restaurants in Sainte-Adele
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Sainte-Adele, Canada
“Great food, good prices, a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I am a regular at Nickels in Sainte-Adele, keep going back for the great food at unbeatable prices!

The soup of the day from the Table d'hote menu is obviously home made, and delicious!

Last night I had the souvlaki plate, wow, generous portion and great salad, feta cheese, olives, yum! My friend had a pizza-gheti, also great, and good portion!

Service is always great and the staff is friendly.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cornwall, Canada
“awful management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had gastric bypass and I eat as much as a 2-3 year old. I have a hospital card explaining my situation, asking restaurants to grant me access to the children's menu, The waitress said yes. When the manager found out that there was no children at our table, he refused. The porr waitress was so embarassed to have to tell me this. I asked to speak with him and as an ignorant son of *&!Q&*(_!?-, he was rude and totally said no way, bring the rest of your meal home if you want. I was in a hotel, what do you want me to do with the rest? Throw it in the garbage? Waste!! If I had not been there with relatives, I would have walked out for his rude manners.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yuck!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Nickels can be a decent place for a family meal but this location is not good! The service was slow and the food didn't taste fresh.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Chateauguay, Canada
“Good food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We have been vacationing in the Ste-Adele area since 2005.Whenever we are in the area we eat most of our meals at Nickels. The variety and price keep us coming back.

Visited November 2011