The square was very noisy after we had a long international flight and all we needed was some rest. The rooms are comfortable, rock hard beds and reminds me of 2 star hotels in my student days. The windows leaked noise and wind as the handles were broken and the decor was a Sun International shock. The breakfast was good and nearly had me to oversee the above but we still rushed out of there as soon as possible never to return. Left a cellphone charger in the room and by no surprise when we enquired later the day our call was never returned. If you are a tourist in SA, please stay away and if you are a citizen definately stay away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fourways, north of Johannesburg and only 20 minutes from Sandton, is home to the famous Montecasino Entertainment Complex offering a variety of entertainment options including theatres, movies, shopping, restaurants, ten-pin bowling and a world class casino. Integral to this entertainment mecca is the contemporary SunSquare hotel. Each of the 179 rooms sports a funky design and all the modern conveniences that today’s travellers could possibly need. An Italian-style piazza and restaurant adds that extra something special to the hotel which is the only place to stay for those wanting to be at the centre of all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your SunSquare Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunsquare Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Sunsquare Montecasino Johannesburg
- Sunsquare Montecasino Hotel Johannesburg