Stayed at the Palazzo Montecasino while on business this week, used the hotel as a base to hold interviews, was excellent - the staff throughout the hotel are just wonderful, extremely helpful and friendly. As far as I could tell my room was not one of the refurbished rooms but was fine.....plenty big enough and spotlessly clean throughout, a nice touch was that the room was cleaned twice a day with the bed being turned down in the evening. I chose to eat out at the nearby casino/mall complex for dinner in the evenings but ate lunch at the hotel once..... a Caesar Salad, not cheap but absolutely delicious, and eating breakfast outside in November was great. I would recommend this hotel and will always use it when travelling to Johannesburg on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Deluxe Hotel epitomizes the bygone era of luxurious Tuscany and is renowned for its elegance and world-class service. Rooms at The Palazzo Montecasino range from penthouse suites to superior rooms overlooking either the manicured gardens or the suburb of Fourways. The Medeo Restaurant offers a medley of Mediterranean flavors and outdoor dining is a must at any time of the day or night. The award-winning Montecasino Entertainment Complex is a step away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Palazzo Montecasino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Fourways
- Palazzo Montecasino Johannesburg
- Palazzo Montecasino Hotel Johannesburg
- Montecasino Hotel