The magnificence of the environment that you find yourself in is pretty near indescribable. And to sit on top of it all enjoying a wonderful breakfast and marveling at the views is truly unique. Quite simple but adequate accommodation makes for a good base to explore the history of Beaux and surrounding villages.
- Also Known As:
- Le Prince Noir Hotel
- Le Prince Noir Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Le Prince Noir Provence, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Baux de Provence is one of the most fascinating areas in all of Provence and it is a very special place to stay in this guest house (especially when the crowds have all disappeared and you and the few permanent residents have Les Baux to yourselves)... Nestled in the heart of Les Baux in Provence is this delightful tiny inn with just three rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Le Prince Noir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.