The hotel is on a splendid site in Les Baux only five minutes from the Chateau des Baux. The rooms ate very tasteful with period furniture and most comfortable beds. The bathroom is well equipped. The only peculiarity is the separation of the toilet from the rest of the fixtures though this not presented much of a problem. Lunch at the restaurant was average as was breakfast. Service was first rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence, France