We enjoyed our stay tremendously, but next time would like to stay in a bit larger village for more day/evening activity.
The rooms here are spacious and we had a patio door that lead to an interior garden that was spectacular. Although breakfast was not included, the menu offers an American type breakfast as well as delicious home made breads and French pastries. The pool area is lush with an unusually designed pool. This hotel is very close to Avignon, St. Remy, Arles and 2 minutes from the ruins of Les Baux.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of an olive grove and at the foot of the steep rocky hills of les Baux de Provence, le Mas de l'Oulivie is a charming hotel with Provencal style inside and outside. The landscape swimming pool with rocks springs out the landscape like an oasis. Privileged atmosphere for Provence lovers and restaurant opened for lunch only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mas de l'Oulivie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De l`Oulivie Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Mas De L'Oulivie Provence, France