“The front desk person was very rude and needs professional place for help” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Horseman Motel & Dining Lounge

Horseman Motel & Dining Lounge
521 3 Ave NE, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 1R8, Canada
(403) 948-2233
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 101 Restaurants in Airdrie
“The front desk person was very rude and needs professional place for help”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were terrible.. I checked in just after supper. The front desk agent was the most rudest person there was.. She seemed like she needed some professional help. When I walked in she was hitting herself and punching the desk. I asked if she was ok she told me it was not my business.. And then I asked to see a couple of rooms. She told me she didn't have time to do any of that.. Then I asked her for her name and she wouldn't give me her name.. Then I noticed she had cut marks on her wrists and arms.. Then she told me to hold on because her cell phone was wringing and she started to yell on her phone.. If the rooms were like her attitude and rudeness the rooms must of been Terrible.. The skinny thing should never work in a place with customers.. She needs to be in a hospital or something.. I just left after been treated like that. WOW never going back near that place

“Smells like a dump!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

In desperate need of some place to sleep at one in the morning, called this place and they had a cancellation.... I now know why!! This place should be reported and shut down!

Lethbridge, Canada
“Don't Do it!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was the only motel room I could find on Saturday, July 6th, during Stampede weekend. I arrived with my four tired daughters around 9:30 pm. The receptionist told me I was 'lucky' because we got the 2 bedroom 'suite'....NOT!! The room was filthy!! Curtains were barely hanging up, the bedspread had massive ash burns through it, pizza boxes and assorted food was under the beds, the microwave looked like something had exploded in it, the dresser was missing the front panel, rotting food was in the fridge, the windows (without screens) wouldn't close and worst of all, the lock on the door didn't work!! My children (ages 10-12) wisely wouldn't take their shoes off nor sit on any flat surface! They said they would rather sleep in our mini van than the Horseman! COMPLETE AND TOTAL DIVE!! I had to fight with the employee to get a refund of $136.25 (!!!) for the 15 minutes my family was exposed to this cesspool. Thankfully, the Best Western Hotel down the block worked some magic and my girls and I were able to sleep comfortably in a clean and safe environment that night.

One star is definitely an OVER rating :s

Visited July 2013
“Nightmare worst place in the world .. Bed bugs !!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This is the worst place ever, paid for the room walked in it found dirty stained sheets bugs in the bed and nothing but a run down shack, asked for my money back got into a fight with them as they told us they had king size beds and they didn't and used that as an excuse to get out of there. The client waiting behind me paid me cash to take my room as he was desperate for the last room in town, told him the room was a dive but he took it anyways . The worst service the worst experince I have ever had in a hotel.
This place should be shut down

Edmonton
“Evacuated June 21, 2013 PRICE GOUGING!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My daughter family were evacuated at 3 AM from High River. Traumatized, scared, grabbed my grandson asleep, grab their dog and all of them headed out of High River and thankful that they were safe. The motel charged $189.00 + taxes per night! The room was the worse I ever seen, the bed smelled urine and my daughter, her boyfriend and my grandson were afraid to take off their clothes.

I am horrified that in a tragic mass evacuation, this motel profits from the victims of a disaster.

• Visited June 2013