“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   191 East Lake Cresent | East Side Hwy 2 in Airdrie, Airdrie, Alberta T4B2B8, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Airdrie
Kenora, Canada
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I would reccomend this hotel to anyone the prices are great the staff are great and pool is one of the best. We were welcomed by a friendly lady at the front desk that went above and beyond to ensure our hotel stay was the best. As busy travellers we love this type of service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to take the time to write such a great review it is guests like you that make our hotel so memorable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Drumheller, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

My girlfriends and i recently got together from all over the province and we stayed at the Ramada Airdrie. We were very impressed by the warm, friendly staff who looked after our every need. The room met our needs perfectly as we had the 2 bedroom suite for the 5 of us. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Airdrie.
Thanks to Crystal and her staff!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
On behalf of the Airdrie Ramada Inn and Suites I would like to thank you for writing such a great review it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. It is feedback like yours that truly helps our company strive to be the best we can be. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This Hotel is in a great location,, such easy access off the highway,, lots of ameneies within walking distance! Gas station, tims, recreation center ( 2 of them) restaraunts,, right off the highway!!
The staff were presentable and very helpful and pleasent. they were all very helpful and knowledgable. The rooms were clean, and well taken care of. Pool was excellent, kids had fun! Very nice interior.
I would most defenitaly stay there again,, excellent bang for your buck. Others are not happy, but not everyone can be made happy,, trust me, you will not be dissapointed with your decision,, its well worth the stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
On behalf of the Airdrie Ramada I would like to thank you for writing a great review it is feedback like yours that assists us to be the best we can be.

Thank you Again, we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

My family and i recently stayed at the Ramada and couldnt imagine staying anywhere else!! The Front desk staff are Amazing..! We were greeted with a friendly smile and everything went smoothly upon check in! There were freshly baked cookies and Pop corn as well, when walking in all you can smell is cookies and pop corn it was so Wonderful! after check in we went up to outr room and walked in and the room WAS GORGEOUS! i couldnt believe how clean and spacious it was.. The kids were so excited!
The whole weekend was Fantastic, the housekeeping staff were amazing and our room was so clean when we got back from our day that it was like we were checking all over again!
I highy recmmend that all my family and friends to stay here! I have been to many hotels on my travels with business and other hotels do not compare to the Ramada!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for such a great review it is feedback like yours that assists our company to become the best served hotel that we can be.
Redcliff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family and I stayed at the ramada this past week and enjoyed it throughly we could not beleieve how friendly the staff and how accomodating they were. The kids loved the pool and the front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was perfect in everyway. We stay in hotels alot due to my work and it is always good that I know I can bring my family with me to stay close to them. The rooms are some of the cleanest I have seen by far Wow great stay one of the best

Room Tip: If you are bringing your family stay in the family suite you can see right over the pool and it is s...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Crystal1116, General Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
On behalf of the hotel I would like to thank you for such a great positive review it is feedback like yours that truly helps us to be nothing but the best. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you back at the hotel.
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had booked on the Hotels website two months in advance, reserving a two King room w/ sofa bed, fireplace, at the advanced prepaid rate. Perfect for the 5 of us traveling for the Gymnastics Tourney at the nearby athletic centre.
Upon check-in, I was greeted and asked for pre-payment. Even at the time, I thought that was odd, however the payment charged was equal to my confirmation - I let it slide.
I proceeded to the room to find I was given a clean, well appointed standard room, with two double beds. Assuming this was in error, I returned to the front desk only to be informed that there was nothing that could be done - they were 100% capacity! I informed the clerk of the number of bed vs. the number of people. This was unacceptable, I just wanted what I paid for. Again - all full tonight!
When I asked why I was then charged (already) at a higher rate for the lesser room , the clerk began quoting rack rates, at ridiculous amounts. I guess she was trying to convince me of the 'deal' I was getting, even though I booked well in advance.
I, of course, asked to speak with the manager. I was informed she would not be returning for two days! Apparently this business runs just fine without management? And conveniently, I was leaving the next day.

After finding accommodation with another family for our 5th member, I reluctantly stayed, as other families had booked there, and the kids were planning on meeting up in the pool.

Here's the kicker - after the shuffling kids and acceptance of the lesser room, I observed an unoccupied room exactly like the one I booked, vacant, and being cleaned! I would have waited!

Service was obviously unacceptable that day.

We find ourselves, like many other families on the tournament circuit with kids. We know what we need. This hotel, apparently, does not.
Not alot of hotels to choose from in Airdrie, but there are others.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Crystal1116, Manager at Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I would like to take this time to thank you very much for your feedback I appologize that your stay was anything less then perfect. Please know that we strive to make each and everyone of our guests your reviews will help us to meet this goal. We were full the weekend that you stayed with us you may have seen the room as vacant but it was booked by another guest. Please feel free to contact me personally for your next stay to ensure that your needs are met to the best of our ability. We do thank you again for choosing the Airdrie Ramada as your place of accomodation for your recent stay and we hope to see you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012 via mobile

Went to the Ramada in Airdrie and was highly impressed by the knowledgable staff as well as the cleanliness of the rooms.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing or wanting to stay in Airdrie. They will go the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you for the great review. It is feedback like yours that help strive to be the best that we can be. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!