“Check Your Reservation” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel - Airdrie to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Airdrie
Super 8 Motel - Airdrie
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   815 East Lake Boulevard Hwy. 2 and East Lake Blvd., Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2A2, Canada   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Airdrie
Canada
“Check Your Reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I tried booking online but the reservation wouldn't go through, so I called the 800 number. I needed 2 rooms for 1 night and was able to book at a reduction because we were booking 7 days in advance. I had the reservation agent wait online with me until I received the confirmations - I had to correct the nightly rate because it wasn't showing the early booking reduction. After the change was made, I received 2 identical confirmations with the same booking ID, etc. I asked the res. agent if I should not have had 2 different numbers and she assured me I only needed one for the two rooms.

Well, we got to the hotel and there was only 1 room booked - no sign of a second room for us. Fortunately we were able to secure a second room for our son and his wife, otherwise they would have to share our room. As newlyweds, I am sure they would not have appreciated this. We chose the room overlooking the parking lot, while the newlyweds looked over a truck company.

In the morning we found out that we had the better sleep, as the truck company spent a good deal of the night reving up engines, and trying truck traction devices in their parking lot, creating an endless amount of noise. A complaint was made to the front desk in the middle of the night, but it did nothing to remedy the situation.

The rooms were clean, ours was quiet, and the breakfast was good. The wi-fi was off and on,for the entire evening. It is fine for a night in transit, but try to get a room overlooking the parking lot, rather than the back of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Super 8 Motel - Airdrie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Airdrie

Address: 815 East Lake Boulevard Hwy. 2 and East Lake Blvd., Airdrie, Alberta T4B 2A2, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Airdrie
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Airdrie
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Airdrie 2*
Super8 Airdrie is newly renovated and is close to Calgary International Airport and Hwy 2. It is very convenient for business travellers, families, and sports teams with inroom fridge and microwave. Hotel Offers Free passes to Genesis place, Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Free local calls, Free Wi-Fi Internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Airdrie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Airdrie Hotel Airdrie
Super 8 Airdrie
Super Eight Airdrie
Airdrie Super Eight
Airdrie Super 8
Super 8 Motel - Airdrie Alberta

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Airdrie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.