“Don't recommend” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Airdrie
Lethbridge
“Don't recommend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2006

Arrived late, settled into a room and an hour later was awoken by loud voices and laughter in the hall. Found out the next morning our room was next to a wedding party (something the receptionist failed to tell us as we were billed the $150.) Needless to say, it was a restless sleep at best. The next morning the receptionist was pleasant yet unprepared to deal with our disappointment. Printer was broken so I didn't receive a bill. It wasn't until I received my visa statement that I noticed an added charge of $31.50. I will be calling to find out what that is for. Overall: the worst hotel stay I've experienced. I should have saved my money and slept the few hours more comfortably in my car. Thoroughly unimpressed.

Stayed August 2006

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2005

First the room was smelling smoke when I booked a non smoking room. I've been told that the room was "ecologized" before our arrrival and the staff was helpfull but obviously they where overloaded during the Stampede period and they "converted" a smoking room in a non-smoking room.
The a/c was noisy, and if you open the window the outside was even more noisy... The heater (which in July should be just...close) was making water noise on a regular basis also.
The beds are ok, the room was clean, easy to find, and at 89$/night in stampede period it nevertheless did the job for a very good price. If I had to redo it I would probably redo it, for the price mostly.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to BEST WESTERN Airdrie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Airdrie

Address: 121 Edmonton Trail SE, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 1C2, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Airdrie
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Airdrie
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airdrie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Airdrie Best Western
BEST WESTERN Airdrie Alberta

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Airdrie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.