“Good food great service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 38 Restaurants in Drumheller
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Good food great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was very good and the service was excellent very accommodating to my sister that is celiac, they did mess up our pick up meal, but when we went back the next day they offered to correct their mistakes. If we were to go back, but didn't get back. Would return

RESTAURANTMANAGER11, Guest Relations Manager at Boston Pizza, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Our Gluten Wise Menu has some fantastic option for those who need a gluten free diet. I'm sorry there was an issue with your take out order but I am happy to hear it was sorted out for you.
Thanks again, please visit us on your next trip to Drumheller.

“UFC 166 at BO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Boston Pizza was a great place to watch the fights, a little surprised that they had a cover charge to sit in the bar and there were many potential customers that turned away after being informed but I was happy to pay $10. The service was great and the crowd were enthusiastic but well behaved, the food was fine and the beer was cold. Our wives ate in the restaurant and did not receive they same quality of service, I did however sneak in to taste the pizza and it was delicious. I would watch the fights at BP again.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. We are happy you were able to join us for the fights. Our staff have a lot of fun with the UFC nights.
“Been to a lot of Boston Pizzas this may have been the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Did not get appetizers.
Only a family of four and a quiet night. Manager came out and chatted about how good the kids dessert looked and did not apologize for the mix up. Very slow service at most tables, people beside us left and people across had to go hunt down waitress for the bill ... So did we. I feel sorry for the young wait staff as clearly it is management not training them properly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hello Luvbeingfoodie. Sorry it has taken us so long to respond to you. We had a management change over late in 2013 and I was just able to get our Trip Advisor Manager page set up now.
I apologise for the service you received back in September. I assure you we have done a lot of staff and management training since that time and we hope to will choose to join us again the next time you are in town.
If you would like to speak directly with one of our managers please feel free to contact us at bp106@telus.net
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know. we appreciate all guest feedback.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Food was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food and service was so good that we came back for lunch the next day. Very accommodating with our group of kids.

Visited September 2013
Hello Erin,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Sorry it has taken us this long to respond. We appreciate all guest feedback so we can continue to improve.
We hope to see you again soon!
Edmonton, Canada
“Frustrating!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ordered take out from this restaurant, they told us 45 minutes but when we arrived the order was not ready, they kept us waiting almost 1 hour more - totally unacceptable when ordering for kids. We ordered grilled chicken with the salad - 15 minutes before we finally got our order, they tell us they only have breaded chicken. The order was missing the pizza when it was finally ready - we had to ask for that. We get back to the hotel and find they did not even bother to include dressing for the salad. The rose sauce on the kids spaghetti was not what we expected, the pizza did not taste good either. All in all, a terrible experience. Apparently the Amazing Race Canada cast and crew were in the lounge - that was their excuse for the poor service in the restaurant. I watched a guy come in after me and leave 15 minutes before I could with his pizza. They did comp something but the situation was so frustrating, I would never recommend them to anyone.

• Visited July 2013