“Over priced! Crappy service!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   680 2nd Street SE | Highway 9 at 2nd Street, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y0, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Drumheller
“Over priced! Crappy service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

$252 dollars. Tried to check a little after 3 and was told the room wasn't ready. We were instructed to come back half hour later so we did. They said our room was ready and checked us in. Upon getting to our room we found the chamber maid pooping in the bathroom. The room wasnt done at all. My little family (daughters 3 and 1) waited in the hall. When it was FINALLY done the room smelt like poop thanks to the worker. Lovely. Never stay here again especially for the price we paid!

• Stayed August 2013
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment re your recent stay at the Ramada. I do apologise that your experience was not a pleasant one. I am not sure what happened regarding your difficulties but I would certainly like to speak with you concerning your concerns. This is certainly not the standards that I hold my staff accountable for and this certainly does not conform to the strict training protocol provided to my staff. I do hope to hear from you regarding your stay. All The Best Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Essex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

staff was always friendly and helpful. Manager was involved in every aspect of the operation ( even cleaning up the breakfast area) She was kind and competent. Good choices for the included breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your kind review. At the Drumheller Ramada each member works together to provide our guests with the best possible experience. I always enjoy working in the breakfast area as it gives me the opportunity to connect with my guests and to get some feedback from them regarding any hotel issues. I am extremely proud of my award winning staff and I will certainly pass on your comments. Again my thanks for your review and All The Best. Theresa Vyvey General Manager
Brandon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a great trip. It was made even better that we were allowed to have our 2 dogs come with us for the stay!
Please have parents look after their children better and not let them run up and down the hallways or jumping around and stomping on the floors to disrupt other people staying in the hotel. And parents it is NOT acceptable to have your kids screaming just to get your attention while in the pool!

Other than that we had a great stay and the staff was very friendly!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites

Address: 680 2nd Street SE | Highway 9 at 2nd Street, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Drumheller
#3 Family Hotel in Drumheller
#4 Romantic Hotel in Drumheller
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites Drumheller Hotel Drumheller
Ramada Inn Drumheller
Ramada Drumheller Hotel And Suites Alberta
Ramada Inn Hotel Drumheller
Drumheller Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.