“Great Food, Excellent Service and Very Accommodating!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites

You added Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   680 2nd Street SE | Highway 9 at 2nd Street, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y0, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Drumheller
Red Deer, Canada
“Great Food, Excellent Service and Very Accommodating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed for a week in February 2012 for business. ALL STAFF were so friendly and welcoming, always smiling! The manager was very accommodating, allowing me to have an late check out. It has been one of the best experiences for me in a hotel in Alberta. Thank you so much. I will be back for leisure and business!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
tvyveyDrumheller, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to write a review for our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality and your stay here in the beautiful Drumheller Valley. It is our aim to ensure that all of guests have a wonderful stay and we certainly look forward to sharing our hospitality with you again in the future, Again, thank you for your kind words.
Yours truly. Theresa Vyvey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I stayed at this hotel last Monday night (Dec 5th) as I had business in a smaller town nearby where there was no accomodation.
The desk clerk at check-in was friendly and helpful in recommending a restaurant. If you show your room key at Egan's Irish Pub and Grill next door, you get 10 % off. Dinner there was quite good.
The small breakfast buffet at the Ramada in the morning was good, with a hot tray of cinnamon waffle-like pancakes and sausages, in addition to the standard boiled eggs, bagels toast yogurt cereal etc.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Ramada Inn in Drumheller. My staff and I apprecieate your kind words regarding your recent stay here. We are happy that you enjoyed our deluxe continental breakfast. It is important to us that our guests have a great start to their day. Again my thanks for this review and we hope to be able to share our hospitality with you again in the new year.
Drumheller
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I am the manager at the Heartwood Inn and Spa in Drumheller. Recently we double booked a room and with all our rooms full I reserved a room at the Ramada. I want to say the front desk staff was very accommodating and let me get into the room early to add a few things for the couple. The room was big and beautiful and most important it was squeaky clean - A special thanks to manager Theresa Vyvey who went out of her way to accommodate my guests.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Ramada Inn in Drumheller. I appreciate your kind words, I was very happy to accomodate your guest . It is important to me as I am sure it is with you that all of the visitors that come to Drumheller have a wonderful time here and that their accommodations exceed their expectations. Again my thanks for you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this review. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to future encounters.
Yours truly,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011 via mobile

Great care from staff when enduring food poisoning

• Stayed November 2011
, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Drumheller Ramada. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and I am glad that you were satisfied with your experience at the hotel. My staff and I want all of our guests to feel welcome and appreciated as we know that you have choices and we are thankful that you chose to stay with us . I am sorry that your experience at one of the local restaurants was less than satisfactory. I do hope that we have the opportunity again to share our hospitality with you in the near future. Thank you.
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife, 2year old daughter and 4 month old son stayed her on Oct.31. It was pretty good, but small room for the price. The waterslide was great for my daughter, the Irish pub was good next door and the 10% off the bill is great because you are staying next door at the ramada. Overall, pretty good but nothing special. 1 of the best in Drumheller. Look around on expidia or hotwire.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Strathmore, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

We arrived at the Ramada to start our anniversary weekend, the lady at the desk was so friendly. I had asked for wine glasses and extra towels and I was told no problem; a girl brought them right up to our room with us, asked if she could help us in any other way and was off. Our room was nice, but I was kind of expecting a little nicer for the money; I had been looking at the pictures on the website and they are a bit misleading. I saw the honeymoon suite and I couldn't justify the extra $80 for a one night stay, below that is another beautiful King suite that said Standard King room so I knew that was inaccurate and after a lot of contemplation I reserved a King suite with a fireplace. I was a bit disappointed at the look of the room, I was hoping for something different but it was a nice room still. We checked out the pool and water-slide immediately and it was great, we were hoping to check it out a couple times before we went home but our plans were ruined. We went to O'Shea's next door for supper and I ended up with food poisoning over a steak sandwich. I was up all night sick so I didn't sleep, but the bed is comfy, my husband had a great sleep and loved the bed. I had difficulties with the duvet cover, I seemed to be losing fluff on my side and in the state I was in I had little patience to sit and fix it so I was kind of chilly when I got to be in bed. In the morning my husband had wanted coffee and was going to make some but there were no filters in the room, disappointed and impatient with the whole ordeal he just went to Tim's for his coffee so we could check out early. We decided to go home and abandon any other plans we had for the day, I was still in a terrible state. We wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy our weekend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Drumheller Ramada Inn. I was distressed to hear that your weekend was cut short due to unforseen circumstances. If you would like to come again to Drumheller, please call me personally as I would love to take care of the arrangements for you and your husband. Again, my thanks for your review of the hotel and I do hope to be able to share our hospitality with you again . Yours Truly
403-823-2028
edmonton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We booked the Ramada for a weekend getaway with the kids. The check in was quick and easy and I notice there was fresh popcorn in the lobby. We mentioned to the hotel clerk that we were looking for some entertainment that evening and she offered us some complimentary tickets to the local junior hockey game! I do not care for hockey but we had a great time cheering on the Dragons!
Our room was a good size for the four of us and it did appear to be clean, although I found my allergies did kick up when was in the room. I will admit though that I loved the bed. I did sleep very well!
During our stay we also made use of the pool and waterslide, which was enjoyable after a day of sightseeing, and we really enjoyed the breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised to find a few hot items in addition to the standard cereals and toast!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
, General Manager at Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at our Drumheller Ramada. It is always good to hear that our guests had a great stay and enjoyed themselves . I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast as we try to anticipatie the needs of our guests and we realise what the cost of breakfast is for a travelling family so we have added some great hot items to our breakfast fare. Again my thanks for your review and I hope to have the opportunity to share our hospitality with you and your family again. Theresa Vyvey General Manager

Been to Ramada Drumheller Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!