“What happened to the discount?” 2 of 5 stars

Humpty's Family Restaurant, Drumheller
103 Grove Place, Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 38 Restaurants in Drumheller
“What happened to the discount?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went in for the breakfast special (8.99 coffee not included).
Ten-thirty a.m. not that busy, but quite a long wait to get served.
By the time I was done eating it was after eleven, so special no longer applied ... paid full price.

Last time there, unless someone else is paying. The food actually isn't too bad at all if the price is right.

• Visited July 2014

Alberta, Canada
“yuck!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Server was very friendly, the menu looked amazing! But the food we got was not good. I usually eat everything on my plate and then get dessert but I couldnt even finish my meal here. too bad because they are cheap and have friendly staff.

Visited May 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had breakfast here, there were 3 of us. Restaurant not that busy but service was poor, and the waitress had a long way to before being friendly. Food was just ok.

• Visited June 2014
Drumheller, Canada
“this place depends on who is working. More staff needed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This place depends on who is working. My favorite is a waitress named Joy. She knows how to bustle. All through winter they had only two waitresses working long hours with not many days off. They have hired a bit more staff recently but.....On our latest visit, we came in (maybe at the right time) The waitress had only been working 4 days. She and another one were working and a tourist bus came in.
We got our order but were waiting long times between things. Hubby had ordered coleslaw with his and was forgotten. After finally getting her attention, she asked if we minded if she took a drink order first. I thought that odd as we were there first and should have had priority. After, hubby noticed that they had also forgot his garlic toast and the ice cream was advertised with mine (a daily special on blackboard at the door) Didn't get that either but I did not notice till I was leaving at the door. My daughter and boyfriend came in to eat. They knew we were there and sat at our table. We informed the waitress they would be ordering. We left them after a little conversation. They waited 20 minutes after we left and no service so they left. (I am sure they were with us 20 minutes before we left so would say it was kind of disappointing.) More staff needed!

• Visited May 2014
Banff, Canada
“What Was Your Order Again?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

understanding that it's a long weekend, we stopped in for something simple, not expecting much. It took 20min to get seated (ok, so it's busy!) and another 15min to place our order. 45 min more as the place was dying down after the apparent lunch rush, I asked "any word on the order"...server returns to ask "ok, what was it again?". Not worth my wasted time! Simply put- we never actually got to eat here. But between the slowest service ever and a very defeated looking staff who had seemingly forgotten we were there, we packed up and went elsewhere. Note- Fossil World offers hot dogs and pop for $3.50, which offered a better experience than here. I wish their management the best of luck in figuring out how to get their place back on track. If Chef Ramsay ever needed a candidate place to look after, this is it!

• Visited May 2014