“Correct formula - Try it !!!” 5 of 5 stars

(780) 998-3312
Website
Improve this listing
Edmonton, Canada
“Correct formula - Try it !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Tryed three times, Very high quality food, finally for Fort Saskatchewan, a winner. If you like well prepares and thoughful food this is for you. Prices reflect real ingredients used. It hsi were NY youd have line up around the block t get in to eat the Bistro.
The owners deserve full support as I found nothing to complain about. Great view, good friendly staff, quality seating, and best of all very satisfing Bistro food. It has a brand new kitchen, new facilities, and furniture. Seating is limited but so far I've been able to get in.

For the critics, this is my first review ever, most places aren't wrorht my time, This one is worth keeping around - So support it!!

TED2

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

We just recently discovered the Skyview Bistro and we loved it! We ate there for lunch just today and cannot wait for the amazing rooftop patio to open in the summer! The food was out to us very quickly after ordering and tasted absolutely delicious! We had the chicken pepper melt with cream of chicken soup and the three dip appetizer. We also had a chance to meet the owners who are so friendly! Thanks Skyview!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful aroma and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stopped in here for cinnamon buns one afternoon last week. Very friendly staff. Buns were to die for. I've heard from others that the entrees are exceptional and judging by the aroma, I believe it. I'll certainly be back.