“great food, great service!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 780-998-1435
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
“great food, great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

had breakfast there a few days ago. Service was great, food was even better.Restaurants is homey, nice and clean. My husband ordered off the menu, got exactly what he wanted. I ordered ala carte and had an amazing breakfast. Friendly servers, this might be a regular Saturday morning event for us.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Saskatchewan
“Great meal in a cozy restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went with a friend for lunch at The Downtown Diner. It's a narrow restaurant with an old-fashioned diner feel to it. There are even some fixed stools at a counter that can be used. We had a booth but there are also tables and chairs available. I had the Monte Cristo and it was fantastic. My friend had a burger and loved it. We both got a delicious mayonnaise-garlic type dip that I used for my fries, she used for on her burger. It was great! Staff was also very friendly. We were asked a number of times if everything was OK. My water glass was topped up a few times. At the very end the chef/owner came to our table and asked if we enjoyed our meal. We sure did and loved all of the attention. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013