“"Best Place in Town"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stars Inn and Suites

and 1 more site!
You added Stars Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Stars Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8708 101 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta T8L 0L9, Canada   |
Calgary, Canada
“"Best Place in Town"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have stayed at many hotels in Fort Saskatchewan and this hotel is by far the best stay in town. The rooms are beautiful and the service is amazing, and each morning when I get up and come down for breakfast I am always greeted by the friendly staff and a lovely breakfast. To top it off they offer a wide range of specialty coffee's. Whatever you desire they will make it for you free of charge! Oh and the free virtual golf is a great way to kill sometime in the evenings. This is a great hotel and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for the King Jacuzzi suite!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Scott S
Thank you for your gracious review.
It is lovely to know that our hotel has reached your expectations by providing excellent service and making you feel welcome, as we expect nothing less of ourselves. I'm also greatful that you always like the latte that i make for you. I feel honored and give me smile everytime our guest make compliments to the coffee that i make for them.
Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to see you in the near future.
Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

we checked in pretty late but the service was good we got to our room it was clean very nice functional except for the TV was in an awkward place and the dining room seem to be a very dead space could have been utilized better when we asked for a jacuzzi suite it was just a plane bathroom with a jacuzzi tub definitely not what we thought or expected it was pretty basic a little bit of a disappointment and when we went to bed there were stains on the comforter as well as the sheets. we were woken up at 4 a.m. to the alarms going off and we had trouble getting back to sleep after that as well as the beds were extremely hard and the pillows were over fluffed

• Stayed September 2012
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear goldendick69

It was great of you to point out the positive experience with the room layout and a good service we provided to you. Please accept my apologies for the housekeeping issues that you experienced during your stay.

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.
I certainly would love to have the opportunity to make this up to you so please free to contact me.

Edberg AB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Nice beds and good pillows. Tv remotes suck because you have to use two to use the TV. I really enjoyed the breakfast as I was working away. They have a full hot breakfast.There was no poll or restraurant at this location. Large parking lot making it available to park large trucks.

Dear Dave W,
Thankyou for the positive review on our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel especially our breakfast.
We are dissappointed that you didnt enjoy the TV. We apologize for any negative experience you had with our TV. We will try toevaluate and do some technical test on all the TV on our rooms which will ensure that the TV enhance the overall experience at the hotel.
I hope to have you back with us again soon.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

The outside double blue exterior is nothing like the inside luxury ! Fabulous lobby and dining area and the rooms are so clean and elegant. One of the nicest hotels I've ever experienced. The staff is very helpful and punctual too : )
5 stars !!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Dear brent h
Thank you for the fantastic review and wonderful comments!
We do appreciate your nice review. Your comments certainly inspire us to do even better. Thank you again for contributing! Your response is very valuable to us
Regards
Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed in the star for 4 days while i was working the rooms where great the servive was great the only thing was one morning i ate there breakfest and i ended up getting food poisoning im still sick to this day its 4 days later i will stay there again but i will not eat there bakfest

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Dear Michael C,
I would like to thank you for having stayed at Stars Inn and Suites and for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.
It was great of you to point out the positive with our great location and service.
It’s unfortunate that you wasn’t feeling well, and I’m sorry that the breakfast buffet did not meet your expectations; however, food poisoning is a very specific illness, and can only be diagnosed by a medical professional. We have received no other complaints similar to yours regarding any of our food, buffet or otherwise and I am concerned as to why you did not report it while you were here. We abide by the strick health guidlines in our hotel and have had excellent reviews concerning our food.
If you would like to contact me regarding this matter it would be greatly appreciated
Please accept my apologies for the food poisoning issue
I am sorry you did not experience a completely flawless stay on our hotel.
That is always our goal and we work hard to ensure every guest is treated to world-class customer service.
I appreciate the feedback and we plan to incorporate some of the things we learned in this review to improve the experience for all our guest.
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

From the road, the hotel looks pretty ordinary, but once you inside, it is truly luxurious. The rooms were spacious with a huge, modern bathroom and clean room. My relatives enjoyed their free breakfast. The food was delicious and the service first rate.I booked a 2 double queen room for my relatives came from British Columbia. I don't have enough space for my condominium to accommodate my relatives. I decided to book a room at stars for their 2 nights stay in Fort Saskatchewan. This was truly a "splendid" stay. A fabulous stay plus a very accommodating staff.
I would definitely highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: choose the top floor facing the lake.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Davide T,
Thank your for your kind review.
A simple yet elegance is the concept of Stars Inn and Suites in regards to infrastracture.
In particular on your view on our friendly staff and delicious breakfast gives us a smile. It is always a pleasure to know that our commitment to offer our guests a pleasant stay, work well.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to stay with us in the nearest future.
Best regards
Thatcham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My room was large & airy,clean & comfortable. Small fridge freezer, microwave & coffee maker. Everything worked. Plenty of tea ,coffee etc refilled daily. The enviromental controls meant that I could be warm when I wanted & cool when I wanted.The free breakfast was always fresh & there was lots of variety,something for everyone. All the staff were very helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble They were very helpful to a traveller who doesn't normally travel alone.I felt safe & secure. Everything was light &open. This new hotel gives an excellent service. I would stay there again & would highly recommend it.

Margaret P 2012

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
StarsInn, Manager at Stars Inn and Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear Margaret P
How are you? Many thanks for sharing your experience with us, I am glad to hear that we could impress you and make your stay special and had comfortable stay during which you felt pampered by our staff. Please do visit us again, we look forward to having you with us!

I look forward to welcoming you at your next visit in Alberta, Canada.

Best regards

Been to Stars Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!