“Horrible beds & hotel is not well maintained.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Western Budget Motel Leduc

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leduc
Western Budget Motel Leduc
8120 Sparrow Crescent, Leduc, Alberta T9E 8B7, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Leduc
“Horrible beds & hotel is not well maintained.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

We had booked this hotel for its convenience to the Edmonton International airport.
Beds are as hard as a rock and linens had hair prom previous guests. Hotel is not well maintained. hallways are like a sauna theyre so hot its unbearable walking in them. Rooms are seriously in need of good cleaning. we've stayed with this chain in other cities and it wasnt this bad. Not excited there's no time to switch our reservation to another hotel on our return flight. Literally praying we fluked out and that the next room is better.

• Stayed November 2012

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
tees
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

i booked in to motel hade isues with room tell you what dave is number one in my books leduc building 2 thanks again dave he went above and beond got the room that i suited my needs thank you agai dave jim room 2020

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hinton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Besides the $150 deposit that they place on your credit card, I had to sign a sheet saying I wouldn't do drugs on site. I should have left at that point.

The pillow was lumpy, the sheets looked disposable and the towels were tiny.

Even if you could get the advertised price (and you can't), this place isn't worth it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hinton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

we arived a little early and had to offload some of our luggage so we could haul supplies to the wedding hall,they accomidated us right away. the room we got was huge with 2 living room chairs,3 kitchen chairs,huge king size bed,gas fireplace,air conditioning,lots of towels and supplies,full size fridge with a freezer,tv,clock radio,very nice touch control lights.
we had a great time and quite a few of our friend and family stayed there as well and we appologize for our noisy revelry at breakfast(which was free).
all in all I would give this stay my blessing and 5 stars or diamonds or koobasa or whatever, staff were very friendly and acomodating and cheap $89 a night with a pool
very close to the airport, and the race track (I am a drag racer) and 5 minutes from edmonton

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

The place is not bad the service is very good, free breakfast, clean, fire place in room nice in winter small pool well kept.

When on a budget it's 20 to 30$ cheaper then compitition in area.

Only complaint is hard beds lumpy pillows.

• Stayed June 2012
Red Deer, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

BIG sign outside - $59 single. I went inside to inquire. "sorry we don't have any of those rooms, we only have 4 rooms at that price and they're all taken"

Next option, $99. Still a good price, I'll take it. I give her my credit card and when I get the card machine back to enter in my pin it says $289.00.

Why is it almost $300 for one nights stay?

"Oh" she says, "we charge a $150 deposit on your credit card, but don't worry, you will get it back after 3 to 4 days."

Forget it, I haven't even seen the room yet and I already feel dirty.

Do like me, I drove a few blocks north and stayed at the hotel 6. The room is a good size and very clean, free WIFI and only $79' oh and no $150 deposit that I won't get back for 3 to 4 days!!

Room Tip: Don't go here!!