“Great Best Western In Leduc” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Leduc
St. George, ON
“Great Best Western In Leduc”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a client visit in the Leduc area. The hotel is easy to find and was nice place to stay. My room was clean and comfortable and I slept very well.

I had both supper and breakfast in the newly renovated hotel restaurant. Food was good ( not great) and restaurant service was a little shaky.

Overall interaction with staff was great an everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear MarkLWills:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent visit to our hotel. We place great value on the information we receive from our guests and use it to make continual improvements in our levels of hospitality, cleanliness & quality. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Yorkton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed here for one night on business. I was very impressed. The place presented like a big fancy conference center. They are under renovations but tried to make it right with discount coupons. Staff was fantastic. Highly recommend! Will stay again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear DusBre:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind words about your stay at our hotel. We love hearing from our guests and use it as a central part of our effort to provide the highest levels of hospitality.

Red Deer, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped for supper last eve when passing through and enjoyed a truly great experience. The food was very good, fresh and hot The staff were smiling, friendly and were dressed neat and clean and had no "junk" hanging from their faces or and no visible body paintings.
You are fortunate to have Marjorie and Czarina on staff. We were at your facility for breakfast previously and Czarina was also there then and she was just as friendly and smiling then as well

Room Tip: we did not stay ,just ate
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Glacier812:

Thank you for selecting O'Brians Restaurant & Grill for your recent visit to our area. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you - we are extremely proud of our newly renovated restaurant and especially proud of our staff & leaders. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Fort McMurray, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The room was okay but the bathroom had not been cleaned prior to my stay. Soap residue left on the counter top and stains on the toilet seat. The cleaning staff needs to have a talking to about that. Person at the front desk was extremely helpful when checking in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Constance I:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We place great value on the information we receive from our guests and use it to make continual improvements in our levels of service, quality & cleanliness.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. Our goal is to provide our guests with great hospitality experiences highlighted with the highest levels of cleanliness. We obviously failed to meet this goal during your stay and we will use this as a coaching opportunity with our team. Once again, please accept my apology for the error and for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My partner and i were in Leduc for medical reasons. The room was so comfortable and clean ...all amenities were included .. We chose not to be disturbed for the 2 nights and the staff was so respectful. The housekeeper even phoned the room to let us know that if we wanted anything ...just call her! The exceptional front desk staff helped me several times with certain "wireless" issues. Shaun ,went out of his way to rectify my problem. Shelley, also front desk was the BEST clerk I have ever encountered outside of the BW Airport inn in Calgary.The restaurant staff were so nice and accommodated our every need. Czarina, the manager went out of her way to let us take food to our room with containers and even dessert at closing time.With staff like these folks, this hotel comes highly recommended by us..Cookie Reimer

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear CookieReimer:

Thank you very much for your very humbling & thoughtful comments about our stay & hotel. We love hearing from our guests especially on those occasions when we have been able to truly make a difference in their stay. I will be sure to acknowledge the staff members you mentioned and share your comments in general to our entire team.

Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife became ill on the flight and was taken to the hospital.The staff was very accommodating when we finally arrived at the hotel with our room ready and a very speedy check-in process. Thanks to the front desk employee for special consideration.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear James F:

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and your very kind words about our staff. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated group of hospitality professionals representing our hotel. I will be sure to share your thoughts with our entire team.

Airdrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Even though a portion of the hotel was under renovation, the staff were thorough in discussing and compensating for any inconvenience (which there weren't any inconveniences). Staff were friendly, rooms were clean and the food was excellent in both the lounge and the breakfast area. I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Rob B:

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to our area and for also sharing feedback about your stay. We love hearing from guests and use it as a way to celebrate with our entire team. I will be sure to share your comments about the service, cleanliness & food quality you experienced with them.

Perry Batke, CHA

Been to Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!