“clean, affordable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Leduc, Alberta, Canada
“clean, affordable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. Rooms were clean, nice beds, GREAT pillows. Having a hot continental breakfast for a sports group that got up a differing times was awesome. The food for the banquet was awesome, and all meals we ate in the restaurant were very good. Waitresses had a great sense of humor, even with our teenage boys. Would definitely stay here again if needed, and would recommend it to friends and family

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Elizabeth L:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind words about your stay at our hotel. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed one night in February 22, 2013. Room was clean, staff was friendly. Overall no major complaints. Had the Sunday brunch the morning we left, which was mediocre at best. Temperatures in the hotel was a bit off. Hallways, reception area and restaurant were absolutely freezing.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Amy Y:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and use their comments to continuously improve our levels of hospitality, quality & cleanliness.

I apologize for your experience with our Sunday Brunch - I will be sure to share with our Food & Beverage team and examine your comments. We would appreciate knowing further details about what may have negatively impacted your experience. As for the heating concerns, we did have a rooftop unit go down during your visit that we were able to quickly get back up. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hinton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at the hotel the night before a week long vacation and the night I got back. The staff was extremely courteous and efficient, especially the lady at breakfast. My room was huge, the bed was soooo comfy! I appreciated that the shuttle to the airport was free and available 24 hours a day and the parking for the week was cheap! The only issue I had (but didn't ask about either) is that I didn't see any plugs for vehicles and after a week in -30 weather my truck had a time trying to start. This is a great place to stay especially if you're traveling as the airport is so close.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear C F:

Thank you very much for your very kind & humbling comments about your stay at our hotel. We place great emphasis on the feedback we receive from our guests. We are so glad that you enjoyed your spacious guest room and comfortable bed plus the service you received during your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Hotel staff were very welcoming and provided all the information necessary to make me feel comfortable. The hotel was very clean, up to date, decor was excellent, the size of the room was very fitting and the ammenities in the room were in excellent condition. The lounge was very prperly situated and provided the opportunity for a relaxing quiet evening to have some drinks!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Frankie B:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind & thoughtful words. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments about the cleanliness, quality and décor you experienced during your stay.

Yellowknife, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed here as our stop over between Yellowknife and Edmonton while heading down south. The rooms are in great shape and clean, clean, clean. Didn't eat at the restaurant but did have some food in the lounge and no complaints there. We would definitely stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ncooper89:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and use their comments to celebrate and continuously improve. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Inuvik, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had been traveing for 10 days on business with meetings in Yellowknife, NT to Calgary, Alberta and to Ottawa, Ontario and the best nights sleep was at the Best Western in Leduc in Alberta. almostr as good as sleeping in my own bed at home in Inuvik NT.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Floyd R:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your very kind words about your stay. As well, we consider it to be high praise to be compared to your home sleep experience! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thompson, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent service you can ever have. Everyone is just so concern about your stay. Great team work for this hotel! From check-in to check-out everyone is making sure that stay is really remarkable. Food was great as well the roast beef is phenomenal. Beef is tender and roasted to perfection. Glad to experience that i think this place known for that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear ethel t:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind & humbling comments about our hotel. We love hearing from our guests at all times but especially when we have been able to provide those great hospitality experiences we strive so hard to provide. I have shared your comments with our team

It was truly our pleasure to serve you. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Been to Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!