“Met Expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Met Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Hotel staff were very welcoming and provided all the information necessary to make me feel comfortable. The hotel was very clean, up to date, decor was excellent, the size of the room was very fitting and the ammenities in the room were in excellent condition. The lounge was very prperly situated and provided the opportunity for a relaxing quiet evening to have some drinks!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Frankie B:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind & thoughtful words. We love hearing from our guests and I will be sure to share your comments about the cleanliness, quality and décor you experienced during your stay.

Perry Batke, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Yellowknife, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed here as our stop over between Yellowknife and Edmonton while heading down south. The rooms are in great shape and clean, clean, clean. Didn't eat at the restaurant but did have some food in the lounge and no complaints there. We would definitely stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ncooper89:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests and use their comments to celebrate and continuously improve. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Inuvik, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had been traveing for 10 days on business with meetings in Yellowknife, NT to Calgary, Alberta and to Ottawa, Ontario and the best nights sleep was at the Best Western in Leduc in Alberta. almostr as good as sleeping in my own bed at home in Inuvik NT.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Floyd R:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your very kind words about your stay. As well, we consider it to be high praise to be compared to your home sleep experience! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can ever be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thompson, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent service you can ever have. Everyone is just so concern about your stay. Great team work for this hotel! From check-in to check-out everyone is making sure that stay is really remarkable. Food was great as well the roast beef is phenomenal. Beef is tender and roasted to perfection. Glad to experience that i think this place known for that.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear ethel t:

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your very kind & humbling comments about our hotel. We love hearing from our guests at all times but especially when we have been able to provide those great hospitality experiences we strive so hard to provide. I have shared your comments with our team

It was truly our pleasure to serve you. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc-Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Consort, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I just called the hotel directly to book the night before our vacation and what an awesome lady!! She deserves employee of the month!! She was so helpful and sweet!! I had read on here that you had to prebook parking when leaving on vacation and I managed to get the last two spots...and she told me every detail I needed to know...will be using this hotel for all our getaway plans....

Room Tip: Phone ahead for park and sleep
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear jtnelson2014:

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We love hear from our guests about their experience and use it as an opportunity to celebrate with our stay. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel was a great experience overall and the value of the room with the complimentary breakfast makes this a great place to use as a base for working out of town. The location is great from the Air Port and is only a quick drive to downtown Edmonton. I will be returning to this specific location when ever I have work in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tobias J:

Thank you so much for your very kind & thoughtful comments about your stay with us. It was truly our pleasure to serve you. I'm very please you enjoyed your guest room, complimentary hot breakfast and location.

Lloydminister, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Clean hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. I have stayed at this location on many occasions and have never been let down. If you have not stayed here, I would give it a try. This is a great hotel to stay at for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

PWBatke, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Shauna H:

I would like to sincerely thank you for your very kind & humbling words about our hotel. We take great pride in striving to provide the highest levels of hospitality, quality & cleanliness. I'm very pleased that we have been able to meet this objective during your stays with us.

We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Leduc - Nisku area. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perry Batke, CHA

Been to Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!