“One of the best small town Alberta hotels I have ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Olds
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
surrey
“One of the best small town Alberta hotels I have ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I do a lot of travelling to smaller cities and towns in Alberta, BC, and Sask and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

The Room was very comfortable with a great King size bed, couch, flat screen TV, coffee maker and fridge. The work out room has outstanding equipment, the best I have ever come across in a hotel and the pool area is good too. The breakfast in the morning is similiar to what you will find in other hotels that offer continental breakfasts, nothing stands out here but it was still good for being included.

I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

I recently had the pleasure of planning a committee meeting, gathering employees through the province. We chose Olds at it is central and most convenient for our travellers. A quick google of Olds hotels and I found the Ramada; reasonably priced, new and had a meeting room that was perfect for our needs. My first impression upon arrival was wow, what a nice place. One step into my guest room; a standard king, and felt like somehow I must have gotten an upgrade - wow! The room was quite large compared to most standard rooms and very well decorated. The bed looked so plush and inviting , when I finally did make my way there after meetings I had the best sleep - very comfortable! After a great night's rest, I indulged in the best continental breakfast I've ever seen. Even better yet was the service from all staff - so pleasant and great to deal with. Our event went off without a hitch we'd love to go back and do it all over again!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Olds? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Olds

Address: 500 6700 46th Street, Olds, Alberta T4H 0A2, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Olds
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Olds
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Olds 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Olds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Olds Alberta

If you own or manage Ramada Olds, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.