“Pleasant roadhouse” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 29 restaurants in Strathmore
Strathmore, Canada
“Pleasant roadhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went there to meet and have lunch with family all adults between the ages of 19-87. Enjoyed the food off the menu and the buffet. Price reasonable , atmosphere nice, service average with some laçk of attention to water and sometime to Order otherwise good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

61% Recommend
Edmonton
“Great staff except the manager.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Good food, excellent service. I eat here whenever I am in town. The blonde manager with short hair however, thinks it is against the law to smile. I have been to this restaurant multiple times and she always seems angry. I do not speak to her at all. I wonder why she is even in a customer service job. She really takes away from a great staff.

• Visited February 2013
Banff National Park, Canada
“Great food, great prices great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have eaten at this place more times than I can count and the food is consistently above average. The recent renovation provides the customer with the opportunity to enjoy the authentic Western atmosphere in a family friendly environment or go next door to the more upscale setting of the adult lounge. Sunday is a special day however when the doors open to make it one big open place with one of the best buffet's you will find anywhere. The staff is friendly and efficient and really do their best to provide an enjoyable meal whether for a quick lunch or fine dinner with friends.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kentville
“Sunday Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was recommended this restaurant and must say I'm glad I tried it.I arrived for the Sunday buffet.The selection was very good,lots of different meats,sides and salads to choose from.The prime rib was delicious.The desert table was fantastic with lots to choose from.The service was as good as anywhere I've been.My waitress Samantha made my dining experience very enjoyable.

• Visited October 2012
“Food was disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

My lasagna was in water still when it was served to me, no sauce in it at all it was so gross. The cheese bread had a pool of grease on it and my boyfriends meal was soggy and tasteless. Don't waste your money here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere