“Awesome stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Meadows Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Meadows Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Meadows Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3070-264th Street | Abbotsford, Aldergrove, British Columbia V4W 3E1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Aldergrove
Minneapolis, MN
“Awesome stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

we were just passing by and decided to spend our night...Rooms were absolutely wonderful with the most comfortable mattress we have slept. Breakfast was great and staff was friendly........Good Job!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Quathiaski Cove, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

I stayed for 4 nights while on business as an exhibitor in a booth at a trade show at Tradex Centre in Abbotsford. Although this hotel is not listed as one of the official nearby hotels for Tradex, I found it to be very convenient. It may be a bit further distance-wise, but "the back way" is a relaxing country drive with very little traffic so I think may be quicker time-wise.
The hotel itself was perfectly acceptable. Clean rooms etc. Only real surprise was the old fashioned "amenities" in an era of nice spa-type soaps and shampoos. The continental breakfast, although in a slightly inconvenient location, was very generous selection, fresh, and kept well stocked and the area clean. I think they do allow smoking there but throughout the entire time I was there I never smelled so much as a whif of smoke or stale ashtrays. I cannot comment on the pool area because I was too busy with long workdays to use it.
Parking is adequate and in spite of them being full I always managed to find a spot out front. There was more parking around the back that was sparsely used.
Staff were friendly, effecient and helpful.
The only odd and off-putting thing was the "caution wet paint" tape that was draped over the stairway railing for the entire 4 days of my stay. I should also note that the attached "chain" restaurant was not up to snuff compared to other restaurants in the chain and I was happy to find other places within walking distance.
All-in-all I would highly recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2008

Arriving tired and after dark due to ferry delays, we were greeted by a most cheerful, friendly lady on the front desk who said she loved her job as she gave us a mini-suite at regular room price!

The location is at a busy, very noisy intersection but our extremely well equipped suite was at the back and quite quiet.

The only oddity was a $3.00 surcharge for parking but the clerk explained this was to cover an all-night security guard patrolling the parking lot. At this particular urban location we would be otherwise worried about leaving our car visibly loaded with holiday stuff, so we didn't complain.

Stayed September 2008
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2008

One of the Finest Hotels around Abbotsford Area with an overall great service and excellent rooms. We have stayed at this location several times and always we have had one of our best stays. We highly recommend this place to all travellers to this area.

• Liked — Excellent Customer Service & Great Rooms
  • Disliked — Everything was fantastic
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Florence, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2008

I had planned to stay at the Abbotsford Best Western but it was booked full. I had heard that this one was not as nice, but was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, quiet and well kept. The location was good with a nice coffee shop across the street.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2008

Very Quiet room until the early morning, when the hockey team was checking out. Conversation in the hallway is heard pretty easily, but, the room itself was very quiet. I like to have white noise and tried to get the air conditioner to work, and it beeped loudly so I stopped, as to not disturb my neighbors. So, next time, I will bring a fan, and it will be fine. The room was clean.

• Liked — It was clean
  • Disliked — the hallway noise
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled solo
West Hollywood, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2006

This hotel was very pretty and clean. I stayed in a mini suite which was larger than a standard size room and I had all the room I needed. The beds were very comfy. The bedding was of the highest quality for a good nights sleep. I enjoyed laying a on the bed and watching 1 of the 2 TVs in the mini suite. The bathroom was very clean. I was very impressed with the Best Western lotion. The shampoo they gave me was Pantene Pro-V and it worked wonders for my hair. The hotel also had a mini fridge, a microwave and air conditioning. There is supposedly Internet access in this hotel, although I did not use it. The pool there is nice and a good place to swim, if you're into that sort of active life style. I enjoyed the free complementory breakfast. I ate: a raspberry yogurt and a hot chocolate. There is also pastries, waffles, french toast, toast, coffee, tea, milk, juice, fruit and muffins. I dont think anyone will go hungry. I would definetly stay at this hotel again. It is very modern, pretty, sophisticated and friendly. I think this is also a good family hotel, or for sports teams aswell. The only negative comment about my hotel is that they only gave me 2 bottles of the Best Western Lotion. Best Western Country Meadows is close to The Vancouver Zoo, the US border and many fast food locations.Stay at this property and you are sure to have a pleasant stay in Aldegrove.

• Liked — I could not possibly narrow down what I liked best about this hotel when everything was so perfect.
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Tips/Secrets — The Whitespot in the hotel offers great deals for dinner!
  • Stayed October 2006
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Country Meadows Inn? Share your experiences!