“Go elsewhere” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #123 of 479 Restaurants in Burnaby
Vancouver, Canada
“Go elsewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We visited this place as it was next to our hotel but we are used to the menu choices at the ABC restaurant in Abbotsford. Quite disappointed in the menu choices. My turkey dinner looked bland in colour as no bright green, red, orange veggies to be seen. Wish I had taken a photo of my meal to display here
The Friday night waitress needs instruction on how to wait but our morning server was more pleasant.
Would we return? No to this particular place. Next time we will go to White Spot which is 5 minutes or less away ( by car)

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The steak sandwich was pretty good. The yam fries were really yummy. The dessert was not. I thought I was getting something other than what arrived, so I was a little disappointed. The cake was a bit dry, the cheesecake was pretty standard. :) :(

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Great Food and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Always felt at home when I went to eat at this restaurant. The food was and excellent and had some of the friendliest staff. Conveniently located to the hotel.

Visited September 2013
Wylie, Texas
“Room for improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'm in town for a cruise and ended up going to this restaurant twice since it's connected to the Accent Inn hotel I stayed at. I had read good reviews about the place so I was excited to have "real" breakfast rather than the powdered eggs and toast at most hotels.
I first visited for lunch with my mother and sister. The food was pretty good and the service was pretty decent, even if the waitress wasn't the most friendly. She even went out of her way to insult the US by saying we don't even have chips in our credit cards to make them more secure and we're supposed to be so much better at everything. Might have been different if she were smiling or just having fun with us but she was very serious.
At any rate I decided to visit again for breakfast before our cruise. I went solo this time. I admit I have higher expectations than some people but 30 min to get your food is a little much. In the end it took me more than an hour to get out of this place on a Tuesday morning. The food was average at best and the service was terrible. It looked like my waitress was busy but she never checked on me until she brought the bill and never asked me how the food was or if I needed anything, etc. I needed a refill and some butter for the pancakes but eventually just gave up on it and ate most of it, as is. Not a good experience. On the bright side I don't believe I was singled out. I heard other tables around me complaining about how they had been waiting or they were hungry or where was the waitress, etc.
On the plus side, on my first visit there was another waitress who was incredibly friendly. She didn't wait on us but she saw we needed water and brought refills as well as letting my sister charge her camera with a nearby outlet. Too bad we didn't get her or this review could have turned out differently!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Whitehorse Yukon Territory
“Great Food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great atmosphere, great selection and great food. The service was excellent and food served by bright smiling servers

Visited August 2013