“Great as always, friendly staff - awesome food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
dolphin_smile
“Great as always, friendly staff - awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Easy access from hwy 1 and you wont regret it!!
Great as always, friendly staff - awesome food!

Visited July 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“A great birthday....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

It was our adult daughter's birthday and we had arranged a family dinner with her and her partner at the Keg - her choice. She loves the Keg. What we did not tell her was that her only sister and only niece, who live several hundred miles away, had flown to Vancouver and were going to surprise her at the restaurant. The staff were wonderful, got into the whole thing, (hid the reserved high chair until the surprise was over, etc). We had three appetizers and then our meals, all of which were terrific. The staff were just great to the little one (brought her a special plate of veggies, strawberries, crackers), and we relaxed right away. We had a wonderful evening - a "Keg" evening of great food, and lots of love and laughter. Pricey, but also 'priceless'. Thanks a ton.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Osoyoos
“I expected better from a steakhouse!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

I LOVE steak, and I love eating at The Keg - I always order the sirloin oscar with garlic mashed. This time I was talked into a New York Steak with the Oscar topping - MISTAKE !!! I like my steak well done and have never had a problem before - this time my steak was extra-extra well dead to the point of burnt taste in my mouth, and the inside was still bloody :( The restaurant was packed so my waitress never came back or I would have had an opportunity to request it to be cooked further - I only ate from the outside edge. In fact we sat with dirty dishes (and my 3/4 uneaten steak) for at least 20 minutes before a different server took them away. In the end I left unsatisfied and with a take-out box that contained my steak. Quite disappointing - I wonder if maybe they should take less tables and focus on better service and not rushing my food ??

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Burnaby, Canada
“Yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

I mean, the variety of food if pretty bad. We had the tuna appetizer, and the portions were awful. The only reason we came was because of a gift card. Will never come back. Good Shirly Temples though, and waitress was awesome :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Windsor, Canada
“The best Keg ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

We went to this restaurant on 13July2010 and had the pleasure of being served by Larin. We were a party of 6, the restaurant was extremely busy, and yet the service was excellent, with Larin looking after all our needs.
Steak and lobster was excellent, as were the signature steaks and filets. One of our party had the King crab dinner and it was exquisite. We parked our 'luxury' vehicle in the parking lot and had no problems whatsoever. A good restaurant with an excellent staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere