“Sooo good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Okanagan Valley, Canada
“Sooo good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Was in Burnaby for my brothers 50 birthday. Have visited Ramie 's once before . The food is so great,one of the best Greek Resturants I have been to in a while. Service was attentive and professional. I live in Penticton and we have two Greek Resturants here and they are all very close in taste and service. When in Burnaby i look forward to going to Ramie's

Visited May 2014

British Columbia, Canada
“Favourite Greek place in Burnaby!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Recently ate in twice this past month and I have to say I am really impressed. For a small place on Kingsway Ramie's has definitely set the bar for other greek food places in Vancouver.

Portions are huge and again I love love love the veggies that come with the souvlakia meals. Recently tried the baked lasagna and it is delicious! it stays hot inside for the longest time and the lasagna is properly cooked so you don't get that tough undercooked texture. I'm not a fan of "al dente" or whatever the Italians call it.

We also ordered Calamari and the homous - so yummy!! homous is so authentic and they put garlic in there but it's not overbearing. calamari we always ask for it to be well done - the breading is not hard and stale like other places we've had. Even though it was well done the exterior was dark brown aka old oil. So impressed.

Staff is pretty attentive when you eat in too, we went for Father's Day dinner so it was quite busy all the tables were filled but our server was great about our requests.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“a real jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

we were looking for greek restaurant that has mousakka on their menu. we did not want to go downtown due to the parking situation and rainy weather. we found ramies in Burnaby from trip advisor. it was real close to where we were staying and great parking . we were greeted with a smile and friendliness. ahhh the mousaka and lamb were divine. service was friendly, prompt and the helpings were large. it seems very popular with the locals. we will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burnaby, Canada
“Favourite Greek food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We have dinner here at least once/week and have yet to be disappointed. The quality of the food, portions and friendly service can't be beat! The $3.95 wine special is a "bonus"...

Visited February 2014
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Great Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

On our last visit to Burnaby BC we stopped at Ramies and had the best Greek Moussaka, Greek Ribs and Lamb chops at a very reasonable price. I introduced myself to Ramie and discovered he has been a chef for over 40 years. This man knows what he is doing in the kitchen. I highly recommend anyone to visit this place as I will be returning the next time I am in Vancouver. Our serving staff was also a young lady from Greece who helped us with menu and provided great service, we also met her brother and her son the evening we were there. Clean, prompt and affordable. Thanks Ramie!
Arthur Brian Grant