“very nice stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby

Save Saved
You added Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby to your Saves list
Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4201 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby, British Columbia V5C 3Y6, Canada (Willingdon Heights)   |
Ranked #4 of 11 hotels in Burnaby
Vernon B.C.
“very nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at the Executive Inn for only one night, but it was very nice. Our room had a separate bedroom. The furnishings were up to date and very comforable. The decor was very nicely done. Very cozy. The other very nice thing was that it was very quiet. The staff was very polite and accomodating. The cost was very reasonable. Will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Nanoose Bay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We find this hotel very convenient when visiting our daughter. The Front desk service is very professional and staff very helpful. The price for a double suite is reasonable and the room comfortable. Sky train station Gilmore is just down the road so can get into Vancouver very easily without battling the traffic.
We shall continue to stay here on our trips from Vancouver Island.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was recently in Burnaby for a turnaround at the Chevron facility and needed a hotel that could accomodate my crew of 42 guys for three weeks. While on a pre job meeting we went into the Executive Inn and met Darrell and ask him if they would be able to accomodate us. Turned out to be one of the best stays I have ever had in my ten years of travelling for work! Not only did Darrell accomodate me and my crew, he went above and beyond on a daily basis to ensure our needs were met! One of the nicest managers I have ever met, cannot say enough good things about him.

Rooms: Fantastic! I felt right at home for my stay there, as I was put into a King Jacuzzi Suite. When a guy is travelling it is nicve to have something like that to come back to after a 12 hour shift. Setup was great! (not to mention the great view of the pool! ;)

Food: Wow!!! The Eggs Benny was absolutely amazing! Not to mention the burger and beer deal. Amazing.

Location: Perfect. My crew was able to walk to all the close amenities, such as Save On for groceries, Boston Pizza or Cactus Club for dinner out, and the skytrain station if they wanted to head downtown.

All in all I would recommend this hotel to anybody passing through the Burnaby or Vancouver area or looking for a place to call home for a few weeks. Thank you to the Executive for such a good stay, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ExecGMB, General Manager at Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

We were all delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and the King Jacuzzi Suite.

Thank you for choosing Executive.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bruce Marks
Regional Director of Operations and
Executive Hotel and Conference Centre, Burnaby
Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

What a treat at the end of a long day. I have stayed several times at the Executive Inn Bby over the past several years. Eda always remembers me and takes great care of you. Can't beat the room rates with such nice complimentary services and great staff!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked another stay at this hotel as rates were low. Turns out there was a gang shooting a few months ago in the lobby and the hotel was trying to get more business. I was given a comp upgrade on check -in. That was nice. The room had broken drawers and a few other issues, which I mentioned to the GM in an email. I parked my car directly in front of the entrance and under a light. It was broken into the first night. The next morning I spent hours dealing with front desk and the police. Turns out there is secure parking for staff but not for guests and no security what so ever around the hotel. No manager was available because it was the long weekend. I had to wait until after departing to get a resolution. The front office manager replied to me by email and did refund my stay which was appreciated. All in all I will not be staying there again unless there are some major changes.

• Stayed February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Room smells overwhelmingly of smoke that was covered up by some sort of deodorizing spray. The chemical smell is very strong in the "lounge" area of the room. Wifi is also not reliable enough for me to do Skype calls. Dropped so often I had to cancel the call.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tacoma, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I moved here from the Accent inn. Accent Inn doesn't seem to care about business people. executive people are friendly and the room is large with a sitting room and bedroom.

Restaurant is pretty good, but other restaurants are within walking distance.

I'll stay here on a regular basis

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Executive Suites Hotel Burnaby? Share your experiences!