I was here for business in April 2011. Being that this is a work review-I'll keep it short and sweet. Very good breakfast buffet and the staff got me in and out of breakfast lightning fast.
I had more time for dinner (and my laptop) and it was all very good. The room was big and actually had something pretty to look at in the distance.
I would certainly stay here again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel Burnaby
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Burnaby
- Hilton Burnaby
- Burnaby Hilton Metrotown
- Burnaby Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore beautiful Vancouver and experience all that the Metropolis at Metrotown, British Columbia’s biggest shopping and entertainment complex, has to offer when you stay at the Hilton Vancouver-Metrotown. Located in the City of Burnaby with Vancouver Sky Train only yards away, the attractions and businesses of downtown Vancouver are within easy reach 20 min Skytrain ride.Stay connected and productive in the 24-hour business center or get to work at the large desk in each Guest room. Surf the web with complimentary high-speed internet access. Watch a movie on the television or listen your favorite album when you connect your MP3 player to the radio alarm clock. Guests staying in one of the hotel’s Executive Rooms or Suites enjoy exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, serving complimentary breakfast in the morning and refreshments in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Vancouver Metrotown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.