“I loved this place...twice.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 121 Restaurants in Campbell River
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Pasta, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: With a dining room seating up to 55ppl we provide meals from casual lunches to an elegant seafood feast! Our chefs create dishes with organic products, seafood from our local waters and house made pasta daily. Seafood festival this July and August 2014!
Edmonton, Canada
“I loved this place...twice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

On my way up the island I checked out Fusilli Grill on the recommendation of Trip Advisor reviews. What a great find! Great service. Great menu. Huge portions. And all at very reasonable prices. I loved the all '80's sound track...a real trip down memory lane.

Anyways, on my way back down the island I didn't even search for another place. Just straight to Fusilli for another great meal. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Victoria, BC
“Worth searching for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We found this little place through Trip Advisor, and we were glad we did. The pasta was excellent, with lots of interesting choices. Desserts sounded wonderful but the dinner helpings were too generous to leave room for dessert. The place doesn't look like much from the outside, and it isn't near any tourist routes so you may have to go out of your way to find it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Red Deer, AB
“Hidden away, but worth finding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Thank you fellow trip advisors, this one really delivered. It is hidden away in a strip mall and had I not been reading reviews about it on trip advisor I don't think I would have given it a second look. The Pasta is homemade, which really makes all the difference. Our lunch time experience was great. The service was very friendly, the decor was nicely done, and the food was very tasty. The portions were not huge, but that is fine for lunch and the price is set accordingly. If you are a fan of pasta I would definitely recommend eating here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kamloops, Canada
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went to Fusilli Grill after it was recommended to us by the front desk of our hotel. The food was fantastic. You can tell the chef really puts his heart into everything he makes. I had a pasta dish and my husband had a steak and we both loved our meals. The pasta was freshly made and was cooked perfectly. The dessert was to die for! We both highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coupeville, Washington
“Great food, plain place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fusilli Grill had been recommended by the B&B owners where we stayed, but otherwise we would never have stopped at the unpretentious place in a small strip mall. Great food, though -- home-made pasta, fresh and wonderful seafood, great steak, and wonderful dessert.

Visited April 2013