A delightful respite in one of the lodges for 3 nights. Beautiful area, very tranquil. did a great hike up to Colonel Foster on the Elkhorn trail. Superb flowers at Buttle Lake and Lupin Falls. Also great canoe session on the lake.
Good food and very reasonably priced food in the dining room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Strathcona Park Lodge, on the edge of the vast wilderness of Strathcona Park, the possibilities for breathing in the restorative powers of nature are as many as the adventure options. Overlooking the shores of Upper Campbell Lake and a procession of snow-capped peaks, our accommodations consist of an eclectic collection of log and timber-framed chalets and waterfront cottages, with no television, cell phone or internet access from the rooms to disturb the natural tranquility. The accommodations of Strathcona Park Lodge consist of a collection of log and timber-framed chalets and waterfront cottages overlooking the shores of Upper Campbell Lake and snow-capped peaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Strathcona Park Lodge & Outdoor Education Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathcona Park Lodge And Outdoor Education Centre
- Strathcona Park Lodge & Outdoor Education Centre Hotel Campbell River