I had read the previous reviews and we had to stay a night here before going over to Knight Inlet as it was part of the package - we weren't expecting much at all.
What a pleasant surprise - the room was spacious and beds comfortable with a great view over to April Point, the sister property.
We had a good meal in the pub when we arrived and the service we received for our evening meal was exceptional and the food was very good too. When we arrived in Knight Inlet we met several people who had stayed at Painters and they all commented how good it was.
Just goes to show that everyone's experience is not always the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter's Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery and full amenities. When you're not fighting a mighty salmon on the line, soak in the outdoor pool, refine your serve on the tennis courts, or watch marine life play as you tour the coastline on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Connected by water taxi, guests enjoy all the amenities including new Aveda Spa at April Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Painter's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painter`s Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Hotel Campbell River
- Painters Resort Campbell River