On our trip up-Island we stayed one night in Campbell River. Our unit was spacious with a separate sitting room, comfortable beds and good breakfast included- a great incentive to stop there again on our return to Victoria. Our 2nd stay was even more appealing-a room with a loft, balcony and kitchenette. A bonus was the free Saturday Globe and Mail. The breakfast room was busy this time with a school group but we were able to take our food back to the room and feel right at home with our newspaper and coffee. There's even a walking trail just across the road. A comfortable, attractively landscaped hotel that offers good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **NOTICE OF RENOVATION - Our lobby will be relocated from September 8th to November 15 2014. We will be located in our Managers Suite just above the lobby. We will continue to operate during this time** Visitors to Campbell River Hotels are bound to be overjoyed for selecting the BEST WESTERN PLUS Austrian Chalet as the site of their next vacation or business trip. They will experience the outstanding quality standards recently confirmed by the hotel's achievement of the Best Western Director's Award which recognizes them as scoring in the top 20 percent of all 2400 North American properties. Guests will find the commitment of the BEST WESTERN PLUS Austrian Chalet to meet their needs unmatched by other Campbell River Hotels or elsewhere. Guests can sit back in their rooms, our garden area, or huddle near the fireplace in the lobby to relax. They are sure to enjoy a spectacular ocean view of Discovery Passage, Georgia Strait and the Pacific Ocean. Meanwhile, their hosts will be glad to fill them in on the many leisure time possibilities in or near Campbell River, BC. The seemingly endless list of recreational activities, includes golfing, salmon fishing, grizzly bear watching, kayaking, whale watching, skiing, mountain/rock climbing and horseback riding. Visitors can also enjoy our fitness facilities, pool, and hot tub or catch up on their favourite movies on our satellite televisions. Whatever accommodation they selected from the wide variety of loft rooms, suites, or kitchenettes, they will rest comfortably knowing that their friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager and ready to serve them to make their stay in their Campbell River Hotel a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Austrian Chalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Austrian Chalet Hotel Campbell River
- Best Western Campbell River
- Campbell River Best Western