My husband and I recently treated ourselves to an overnight getaway at the Kingfisher. The resort staff who greeted us upon our arrival were extremely pleasant, professional and accommodating. We indulged in an amazing meal at The Breakwater restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. The fresh bread, caesar salad and the Sea Escape dessert plate were so good. Next we experienced a fantastic treatment at the spa - The Pacific Mist Hydropath. This is a definite must if you are staying at the resort. After our treatment we relaxed in the lounge while taking in the beautiful mountain and ocean views. I would highly recommend doing this treatment right before bed - I had a great sleep that night! Our room had a beautiful view of the grounds as well as the ocean and surrounding mountains. Our room was pretty basic but definitely clean and well maintained. Kingfisher Oceanside Resort is a great way to treat yourself to some relaxing "couple time"!
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.