“Good home cooking” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 85 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cranbrook, Canada
“Good home cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Food is reasonably priced, and delicious, like the stuff you would make at home if you had the time and energy.

Cranbrook, Canada
“"AWESOME DECOR & FOOD"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Place is getting an upgrade in "DECOR" and looks "AWESOME"!!! Juicy YUMMY homemade burgers! The "BEST" gravy in town (must be a secret family recipe!!!) yes it is that "GOOD"!!! The waitresses have...a great sense of "FUN" or should I say MISCHIEF?!!! By the way there is lots of extra parking behind the R & B Grill! Oh yes folks even a B-I-G truck with a trailer (18 wheeler) can find parking out back. Yes...even a Motor Home or a Bus can be parked out back! Passenger vehicle parking is available out front and on the side of the R & B Grill. **MOST IMPORTANT** to me is "DISABLED ACCESSIBILITY' is good!!! Yes I am a Cranbrook resident and yes the R & B is my favorite place to...go for coffee and a YUMMY meal!!! This is an EXCELLENT "Family Oriented" place to eat!!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“it was awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was there about a year ago, and the cook needs a lesson in how to cook eggs. I mean really, it was awful and the waitress was actually flirting with my boyfriend with me sitting right there too. I agree with another poster too that it seemed dirty, the windows were dirty too, so no light got in.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“it was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

They had friendly staff & a nice quiet atmosphere. I had a Mozza Mushroom burger-was home-made, juicy & delicious, the fries are fresh cut & gravy also home-made.
I noticed they have a great deal for a breakfast & the guy sitting behind me had an omelette-it looked so good & huge. They have large portions & I left there with a full belly & a jar of their home-made jam.
I recommend R & B's Grill for anyone looking for a good home-cooked meal @ a decent price, with quick & friendly service.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thorold, Canada
“gross.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

Ok to start off the decor in this place is out of a bad 80's horror movie. The tables and booths look dirty and the kitchen didnt look that much better. Our server was non-chalant and she didnt get our orders right. When the food came it was not good, not at all. I swear my food had been microwaved and same with my friends. We had finished and been finished for a while and our waitress never came back to give us the bill or refill our glasses. We had to go up to the till and then they couldnt figure out which bill was ours, it had seemed our waitress left without telling anyone anything. I have heard the breakfast was good, but I wouldnt go, I would rather eat crayons, at least they are clean.

• Visited October 2010