“The best value-for-money Days Inn franchise I've ever been in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Cranbrook

You added Days Inn Cranbrook to your Saves list
Days Inn Cranbrook
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Cranbrook St N, Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 3R7, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Cranbrook
shrewsbury
“The best value-for-money Days Inn franchise I've ever been in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

I've been in many Days Inns in North America & Europe over the years & this is the best one. Both the well fitted bedroom & public rooms are excellent. The bar decor is a most attractive 'basic cowboyish' with a comprehensive choice of drinks and a barmaid that every bar should have. The bar has exits to the restaurant; a very pretty treed patio, pool and hottub. The restaurant food and service was first class but the complimentary breakfast and room however left a great deal to be desired. I paid $95 CAD.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Calgary,AB
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

Stayed here one night to save a few dollars and ended up spending over $100 on my chiropractor afterwards. The bed was awful!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
salesmanager412, Director of Sales at Days Inn Cranbrook, responded to this review, September 9, 2010
Sorry to here you found our beds to be uncomfortable, as we pride ourselves on our Serta Pillow Top mattresses that are on all of our beds.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

We were a group of friends and had 9 families all together. There were 30 of us including 13 kids. We arrived the hotel at 3:00 pm and all the rooms were ready. The staffs had the rooming list with our names and room numbers and the keys were in our hands right away. The rooms were big and clean. Every room had a big balcony and the swimming pool was what we liked the most. The beds were very comfortable and the bedding was very new. The staff was very nice and helpful. We all had a wonderful trip. I would recommend the Days Inn Cranbrook to any one.

• Stayed July 2010
Winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

We drove into Cranbrook not knowing where to stay and stumbled on to the Days Inn as it looked like a clean up to date hotel on the main strip. We were not disappointed. Staff was eager to please. Rooms were recently renovated and had an up to date look and feel. Restaurant food is bavarian and was absolutely terrific and reasonably priced. Having stayed at many hotels in our travels across North America, we thought this one provided great value for the money and we would definitely stay there again should we find ourselves in Cranbrook. Wished we could treat ourselves to the Bavarian platter more often.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

I booked online and stayed midweek for 2 nights on the second floor. I found the check in staff very helpful and friendly. I found the rooms very clean and tidy, as well as the hallways and stairways. As this hotel is centrally located along the main road/highway, I wanted to get room away from the noise as I'm a light sleeper A previous review said to get queen beds instead of kings as the kings face the road. I booked a queen and it faced inward, towards the pool and dining patio, defiantly much quieter than the highway. The only annoying aspect of my stay was the sliding patio doors each room has, very squeaky as they slide. I could hear them opening and closing quite loudly above and beside me.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Castlegar, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

My husband and I came to Crannbrook to see ZZ Top and spent one night at this hotel. I must admit I was quite leary considering a couple of the reviews. We had already booked the Sandman but when my husband heard that there was a special on at the Days Inn we thought, well why not take the chance. We were happy we did.

I phoned the hotel a couple of times with questions about the rate and rooms (by the way all the rooms with king beds face the highway and the rooms with 2 queens face the pool and every room has a fridge and microwave). Each time the staff answering was polite and very helpful. When we arrived at the hotel check-in was quick and efficient. We carried on to our room and found a clean spacious room with comfortable beds. Much to our surprise about 30 minutes after we arrived the front desk called to see if our room was okay and if was anything else we needed. That was the first time we have ever had a hotel do that..it was a nice touch.

After the concert we headed to Arthurs pub where we were once again served by very friendly staff. We did also use the Beer and Wine store located at the restaurant and once again had helpful staff.

This hotel had all we were looking for on this trip a reasonably priced hotel, great helpful staff and walking distance to the RecPlex. We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

Our sons hockey team, all 18 families, stayed at the Days Inn for 6 nights in March 2010 and had the BEST time. We were very happy with the group rate that the staff gave us and the rooms are very clean, and spacious. The hotel is located in the centre of town and was walking distance from the ice rinks and shopping. The pub and restaurant were wonderful.
GREAT STAFF, very FRIENDLY.
We WILL stay here again if we ever venture up to Cranbrook in the future.

• Stayed March 2010

Been to Days Inn Cranbrook? Share your experiences!