“Best quick bite in Cranbrook by far” 4 of 5 stars

250-464-1368
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner, Hamburgers, Ice Cream
Description: Open May 4th Pretty amazing food here!! Home made 6 or 8 ounce Prime rib burgers ( build your own), sliders,fresh cut fries...naked or try gourmet Mexi fries,cheesy Chili fries,Indie freies or the best Poutine ever!! Candied Maui beef ribs,wild west coast Sockeye burgers.Home made gravy,chili,korma chicken,salsa. Gluten free burgers,Portabella mushroom cap burger.In House hand made chicken burgers. Ice cream floats serving Foothills Creamery Ice cream... Huge portions,great prices,crazy good food. Take away or eat on site outdoors.Located at the Harley Davidson Dealership....oh yeah try the famous 12" high "Koots" burger. We are open seasonally...May thru September
British Columbia, Canada
“Best quick bite in Cranbrook by far”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopping at a food truck out side the Harley shop may not be first prize, but just do it!!!!! The food is fresh and tasty, the portions are good and the place is spotless.

All the dishes are "created" by the owner. This is the best spot for a BBQ/American lunch or late week end dinner.

I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
“Underrated.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently moved to Cranbrook and me and my parents stopped there for lunch, we were thoroughly surprised by how great the food was. I ordered the chilli cheese fries, which was an enormous plate of homemade chilli and fries, topped with whipped cream and a smokie, it was filling and quite delicious. My father had the ribs, which had an amazing bbq sauce and were cooked to perfection. my mother had the sliders and tried the portabello ham and the pulled pork. The pulled pork was amazing, slightly spicy and sweet, she also ordered an order of slaw which she claims was amazing.

• Visited August 2013
Creston, Canada
“Great place for a quick bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to work and stopped for a burger, homemade fries and sauce. I thought the girls did a great job.
The location is perfect - right beside the highway and the Harley Davidson Store.
I cannot wait until it's open again in the spring ( I guess )

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I met Jim in Vancouver (I am from Saskatchewan) and he told me about his food truck in Cranbrook. I knew we would be traveling through Cranbrook on our way home so I told him that if that happened to be on the weekend we would stop for lunch. It turned out we were able to stop on the last day the truck was open for the season. We tried the pulled pork with French fries. It was amazing. Best pulled pork I have tasted with homemade fries. Tried the chipotle mayo and the smoking BBQ sauce. They were so good I had to buy some to take home. Would have loved to try the coleslaw and sliders - that's for next time.

• Visited October 2012