“Amazing food with awesome service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pizza & Pasta, Grill, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned business that offers pizza, pasta, steaks and burgers, etc. We have a separate kids menu and also offer take out and free delivery within the town of Golden. Patio seating in the summer or enjoy the warm fireplace in the winter. We welcome large groups. We also have plenty of space for parking
Golden, Canada
“Amazing food with awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have been going to the Turning Point Restaurant for 25 years and watched it evolve over the years... It has the most consistent and best food in Golden from steak to fish to salads to pizza . Hands down they win! They maintain a high standard of food, service,and cleanliness. Uptown, modern and the forerunner of great dining in Golden. We refer family, friends, tourists direct to the Turning Point Restaurant... We'have NEVER had a bad meal in 25 years and eat there 4 times a month min. Great kids menu as well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Megan T, Owner at The Turning Point Restaurant, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feed back! We love to keep our local customers happy and coming back for that many years! We also love to see new faces and with our consistent service and food quality more and more are finding us!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“1st place I go when in Golden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I wish I had a Turning Point in my neighborhood, I would dine there daily.

When I am in Golden, it’s the first place we stop to eat! Our last visit, we were a family of 3 adults and 3 little ones and everyone had a great meal. The food was delicious and there wasn’t a bite left on any plate, (and that’s including the kids). The Angus Beef Dip, is one of the best I have ever had!

As always, the staff is amazing, including the table-side visit from the Chef! It’s no wonder why this restaurant is a staple in Golden. They are the best – no doubt! I highly recommend a trip to The Turning Point.

…if only they delivered to The States.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nicely redecorated and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The location of this restaurant is usually the reason we choose to go there. Being a hockey family we go to the Turning Point because it is near the arena. The hosts are always friendly and welcoming, food is excellent, just a little pricey!

Visited October 2012
“Delicious pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I ordered take out pizza, was sooo delicious. It was a little pricey for pizza but when i ate it, it was worth the cost. Ill definately go back another time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Always consistent service and food quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been coming to the Turning Point as a local go-to spot when meeting up with friends. Always have good food and good value.

The one exception is when my friend's husband found a piece of plastic in his food...a rarety I'm sure, because normally the food is pretty good. Service is also pretty good here.

I'll be back for sure.