“Casual dining with an extensive menu.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Dessert, Seafood, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Original, modern, comfort food. Our chefs present a variety of local and internationally inspired creations, prepared a la minute and served in satisfying portions. Complete your dining experience with our inspired selection of wines, beers, spirits and house-made desserts. As a popular neighbourhood restaurant, ELEVEN22 reflects an easy atmosphere for people of all ages. Dinner for 2 or family/friends gatherings, our semi-private rooms hung with local artwork provide a perfect setting for any occasion. Watch the chefs create while relaxing in the bar/lounge area or enjoy Golden's mountain views from our garden/patio.
Danbury, Ct.
“Casual dining with an extensive menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Located unpretentiously in an old house along the main road into Golden, Eleven22 presents a lengthy and eclectic menu. Entrees offered include bratwurst and squid dishes as well as the usual duck, fish, and beef offerings. They also have a many pasta dishes, salads, and small plate offerings. A very long blackboard menu supplements the already extensive main menu. I chose an entrée of crusted tuna with a balsamic sauce served over rice and greens, which was very good. My wife chose one of the pasta specials, chicken, ham, and mushrooms in a madeira source, that was outstanding. The entrees were inexpensive and the pasta and small plates even less. Service was casual, friendly, and helpful.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Canada
“good food, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I were surprised by the good food served here. We had arrived somewhat late in the day due to slow traffic (accident), and this restaurant was just across the B&B place where we stayed. It was suggested by our hostess and host, and since we were already tired from a long day's drive, we didn't want to drive just to get a meal. My wife had the pasta special, and I had pan-fried Tuna which was also on special. We were not disappointed. The place was almost full, so service was understandably somewhat slow.
Recommended without reservation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxfordshire England
“A Real Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We turned up without a reservation and they were more than p,eased to see us even on a busy evening. The waitresses were delightful and the menu interesting. The four of us shared a couple of starters and they set the standard. Our mains were full of flavour and well presented. The pork chop was moist and a hint of smokey ness was just right. The other three enjoyed their mains. We sat outside on a very warm evening and the mosquitoes were a " pain ". But overall a very good meal. Really enjoyable and a good, fair price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge, Canada
“Fancy food for cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My friend and I ate there between 5 and 6 when they have their special on; three-course meal for $17. It started with warm rolls for each of us then I had the salad followed by butter chicken (both were very nice portions - it was so much food!) and then the best tart I've ever had for dessert. It was fantastic and the servers were very friendly and helpful.

Visited September 2013
Barrie, Canada
“World class restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We never imagined that such a wonderful restaurant would exist in small Golden BC but it did. International cuisine to suit all taste buds -I loved my butter chicken but I saw them serve other interesting and delicious dishes to other patrons. Definitely will go back when I am I in Golden again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere